Chapter 41: What Love?

SEOYEON'S POV

I stared at my left hand, desperately having the urge to pull away from Jungkook's grip.

Like I said before, did I ever give you permission? I'm already confused and you doing this makes me even more confused. And I hate that.

"You never listen..."

I quickly sat on my hands and turned away from Jungkook's stare. I'm not feeling any better but him getting worried, it gives me a spark.

"Is everything alright?"

I looked up and Jiyong sunbae raised his eyebrows.

"Um, no...yes," I said and I stared at my feet.

I'm still lingering in my thoughts, the fact that I had ignored my dad's feelings. I only knew and only cared about what my mum felt.

Was I really too selfish to care or was it really his irresponsibility making me be like this?

"Aha!" I coughed, trying to suppress the noise by slapping my chest. That was really loud...

"You have really low alcohol tolerance," Jiyong sunbae said with a chuckle, just as the waiter came in with a tray.

I frowned for a moment. What the hell does that mean?

"You're thinking exactly that," Jungkook whispered next to me.

I raised my eyebrows and he gave me a shrug.

What do they mean? What do you mean?

Seriously Seoyeon! Snap out of Justin Bieber's song!

I gradually felt my eyes widen in fear of a slight realisation. My finger trailed to the empty glass on the table. It hit me.

I pointed at it and gasped silently.

"Oh Seoyeonshi. You have a music video to shoot tomorrow."

"Nae?" I asked, my finger still hovering in mid air.

"You drank all of it!" Jungkook hissed next to me.

I tilted my head. I'm not sure if I should be confused at the idea that I'm suddenly out of the blue feeling better? Or at the oblivion of what I drank?

"I drank...it?" I asked, my eyes squinting. "Drink what?"

"You drank this," Jiyong sunbae sighed and tapped a muddy green glass bottle.

"Ah...wine," I said. Scared me for a moment. I thought I took a vodka shot...

"Ah?" Jungkook asked me with an exasperated expression. He held a pizza slice in his hand, the cheese dripping dangerously.

"This won't do," Jiyong sunbae said and tapped the buzzer, probably asking for the menu again.

"Haven't you tried soju?" I asked Jungkook.

"You really have lost it," he replied in an almost joking tone.

Maybe I have? I don't feel anger or anything. Is this why people just drink when they are upset?

God, I just did something illegal.

______________________________________________________________________________

HAYOUNG'S POV

"Your roots are coming out."

"Oh?" I questioned and stared at myself in the mirror. The stylist unnie brushed out my hair as she prepared to retouch my curls.