Marriage?

To everyone reading this chapter, Holy shit. My bad for the wait, I'm not dead. So uhhh....here we go
——————————————————————————————
Y/n's Point of View

So Endeavor got mad that I ran off... but last I checked, I don't really give a fuck. I did what I did and there's really nothing to do about it. The next day, however, I got confronted by the police. I was told to come to Endeavors office and I expected some shit about what I did but he wasn't there. Instead, it was the police waiting for me. The Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragamae, was the one to do the talking.

"You must be the U.A student who brought down the hero killer, right?"

"Yeah."

"Regarding the hero killer we arrested, he had no serious injuries, just slight cuts and some bruises. He is under strict guard at the moment, woof. Since you're a U.A student, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming of the norm, that police attached high importance to leaderships and standards and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others— actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce— to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Despite the lack of serious injuries you had caused, you had no authority to handle the situation yourself. You had no specific intrusions from your guardian or supervisor, which is a clear violation of rules. We've confronted your classmate before you about the issue and he, along with the pro heroes, Endeavor and Manual, must receive strict punishment."

Wait so Izuku isn't getting a punishment? Fair enough, he didn't fight after all. However, there's a point I need to bring up.

I said, "Wait a minute. If Iida didn't step in, Native would've been killed. And had I not stepped in, both he and Native would've been killed off. No one else noticed that the hero killer appeared. So you believe I should've followed the rules and allow my friend and the pro hero to die?"

I could tell he wasn't that happy about me saying it but he kept his composure. "Are you saying that as long as it turns out alright, it's okay to bend the rules?"

"I'm just saying that had I followed the rules, they would've died. Is it not a heroes job to save people?"

"That is why you're not a full fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A and Endeavor?"

I didn't learn shit from Endeavor but go off then.

"That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof. If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhand, but if this is not made public, the crystal residue making a sort of similarity to a burn would support that Endeavor saved the day, and it would end there, woof. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed here, woof. But this would mean no one would know about your good judgement or achievements. Which do you prefer? Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof." He gave a thumbs up.

Well I did get wanted, which was to put Iida in check. Plus, take care of Stain with minimum damage so I'm fine.

I bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry. Please take care of it."