Quirk Assessment

Y/n's Point of View
——————————————————————————————
Well shit, here we go. Aizawa is here and speaks as though he's dead inside (He really is tho, but same), "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." I look to Izuku, while I can't hear his thoughts, I've seen the show enough to know what he's saying which is "A teacher? Which means, that this person is a pro hero, too? But I've never seen a hero who looked that worn out before." Aizawa is still continuing on, "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." The whole class was confused as they all went, "Huh!?" But that's not what to focus on. "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He takes out the UA workout outfits from his sleeping bag. Doesn't he feel hot with all those clothes hiding in there? We all get one and get dressed quickly before heading out.

We make it to the field where Aizawa tells us what we're gonna do. "A Quirk Assessment Test!?" The whole class is confused by this, after all imagine the first day of a new school and the teacher is already giving you a shit ton of work to do. I want to die, but I'm already doing that on the inside. "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" asks Ochako but we as the audience know what's up. (Author: you stop that) Sorry my bad. (Just continue) Ok Ok. Aizawa still going on with the dead inside voice to answer Ochako, "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He takes out a little device from his pocket, "Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. L/n, you finished top of the practical exam, right?"

OH SHIT I FORGOT! BAKUGO GOT 77 WHILE I GOT 96 POINTS! I ENDED TAKING FIRST PLACE! FUUUUUUUUCK! I just nodded my head while all these thoughts are running through me. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" I answered with, "63 meters" "Then, try doing it with your quirk." I nod my head and he hands me a soft ball. He has me go into the circle, "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry, give it all you've got." "Ok" I use this chance to glow up and my hair starts to float around like you would see in an anime fighting scene. Funny how it is saying that now. I throw it as hard as I can and turn to Aizawa to see my results. He shows the device to me and the rest, it was 738.8 meters. The whole class is looking at me in awe. Kaminari says "738 meters? Seriously?" Mina speaks after him, "What's this? It looks fun!" Oh no. Sero speaks after her though, "We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the Hero course!" Dude, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're doing. Aizawa starts speaking, shit this is where it starts, ""It looks fun," huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." The whole class is shocked, I pretend to be as well. "HUH!?" As said before, Midoriya's thoughts are not being said but I can't help but speak of them. I know for a fact he is saying he can't control One for All yet, he can only use one hundred percent or zero. This is going to be an exhausting day. "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A's hero course!"

Ochako starts to speak of concern, "Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" But Aizawa doesn't show any care, "Natural Disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities who's time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk to your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. (Author: Mickey D's? This is what I got with the subtitles on VRV.) For the next three years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go Beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got." Everyone's thought is being played through right now but I don't want to focus on that. Iida takes out a water bottle and takes some sips out of it. Where the hell does he put that shit!? I swear to God that with woman's pants, you can't even fit your own phone in there! (Author: No joke tho, I swore I saw a video where someone was talking to another person and I saw the back pocket. It might have been a whole ass notebook and I was confused as hell) Aizawa tells us the demonstration is over and we start the quirk assessment.