The News

Author's Point of View
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
You clutch onto your h/c locks in anticipation, you knew you might of passed but you really did want to know how much did you score. You wanted to do your best to pass but didn't feel like you did the best. You never did feel like you've done enough. Your parents are there to cheer you up, saying and whispering words of praise "I know you passed" "We've trained you well, you are the best that came of this family." The next day had started early, you woke up not being able to go back to sleep. You just sat in the living room watching some old knock-offs of shows from your old world. Shows being like Jessie turned into Jesse, how original. But you tried to look up Kirby, wanting to see what it looked like. But it was like God left you when you saw it called Korby and it looked like a green piece of shit. The first sentence that came to mind, "Look how they've massacred my boy Kirby"

But you had to move on with it and saw some memes that would never match the ones from the old world. You tried out Vine and saw in disappointment as you predicted you wouldn't find any that you would know. That was a real heartbreaker of this world. Honestly, all you did was just vibe until you got a letter later in the day. But before you could get up to see the mailman, your mom snatched that letter and called over your dad. Don't be fucking, RUDE! "You got your letter honey! Come on, let's see the results." Your parents sit down next to you and hand you the letter. Next you know, a video was playing and showed All Might. Being the hero fans they were, they squealed as they watched in anticipation.

"I am here, in a video! Greetings young L/n, I'm to tell you that you have passed the exams with flying colors. Not only for your actions as earning points but being a hero as well. When the zero-pointer robot was about to hurt the other students taking the exam, you stayed to help the others who couldn't get away. This shows your potential as a future hero. One that is prepared to give their life to save and protect others, which is what a true hero is. You have earned a total 92 points, my dear L/n. This is your hero academia."

With that, the video ends. The excitement runs through the family sitting on the couch. Your mother and father squeal and scream as they pick you up. "My baby is gonna be a hero! I'm so proud of you!" "We're making your favorite tonight! (Favorite food) and (Favorite Dessert)!" You hug them as tight as you could and join them in their little parade of excitement. Tonight, you feasted on your favorite foods like their was no tomorrow. You didn't often get served your favorites but it was the best day when you did get to eat it. Even better with the news you found out today, and believe me when your parents called every relative you knew. You were their pride and joy since you were the most powerful person in the family and had the most potential to make it far in life.

This was the starting of new chapter of your life. But oh you don't know about the kinds of things you will be facing. Just you wait.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Oh dear, that was a fun one to write out! Although writing this took longer than I expected it to. Have a good night or day dear person who reads this!
628 Words Overall