Hero Training Aftermath

Monitoring Room
Author's Point of View
——————————————————————————————

The whole class was watching in shock as the battle was over and they witnessed the girl healing their fainted classmate. They saw how quickly the battle between her and Iida went, it's like she didn't even try. Then she took him with her to avoid getting hit and even protected him from debris. She was so powerful yet so humble. Kaminari was the first to speak, "What the heck? The battle went on, even after the bomb was retrieved? How come All Might didn't stop this?" He was speaking quietly to the others. "It's like he wanted the battle to happen. But the girl is a mystery. She's L/n, right?" He was speaking to Sero before the tape man replied to him. "Yeah, that's her. I think she has multiple quirks. She showed like three of them the entire time. When she pinned Iida with crystals, made a bubble around them and healed that Deku Guy."

With Y/n

Everything was over for today as Izuku was carried away by the robots to get rest. Recovery Girl would have to use her quirk so much on him. Quite useful to have a classmate with a healing quirk. Katsuki still stood in shock with Iida just watching and Y/n getting up from the ground. "I'm glad Izu and I won. Are you two fine? Need any healing?" "Thanks for the offer but I'm fine, L/n." Katsuki was still silent, quite strange to them considering how he's been before. He was breathing hard before All Might put a hand on his shoulder, "Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life."

All of them went back to the room to look over everything. On the screen had the review telling that the hero team won while the villains lost. "Well, I'd say that the MVP of this battle was Young Iida." Everyone was confused at that. Y/n certainly caught the eyes of many with her powers. But then the very girl started to speak, "I might be able to see how it is. I believe it was because I didn't take it seriously much. I mean, I did start a conversation with Iida before I went into battle". All Might was surprised to see how she understood her mistakes, "Right you are, Young L/n. I'm glad you see what you did wrong. You would have came close to being the MVP. Even if you did help a lot, we can't ignore these mistakes." "I understand." Time to move on to the second match, "All right Everyone, let's change location and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked."

The second match went by quickly. Ojiro and Hakagure made the villain team while Todoroki and Shoji made the heroes. Shoji heard them and told him that they were barefoot, so Todoroki froze the entire building to get them stuck and retrieved the bomb. Back in the Monitoring Room, the students and All Might were freezing and impressed by how fast it went. "He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy." "He's so strong!" said someone in the crowd. (Couldn't find out which one it was but I didn't want to waste too much time finding out who it was) Y/n watched Katsuki looking at the screen as he started to look self-conscious. All Might announced the winners, "Hero Team wins!" With that, Todoroki thawed out the building with his fire quirk. The students marvel at his quirk,

Kaminari: "What's up with that quirk?"
Tsuyu: "As expected of someone who got in through recommendations. Though I'm surprised that L/n didn't. She has a lot of quirks. Someone must've noticed her at least."
All Might: "All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will begin the next match!"
Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Y/n's Point of View

The day went by as the battles kept going on. Before everyone knew it, the class was over and we all stood at the exit with All Might in the front. "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! Thanks to Young L/n's healing Quirk, all he needs is some rest. Your powers will be useful to this class, Young L/n!" I nod my head as he continues, "You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" Tsuyu starts speaking, "To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic." All Might is very enthusiastic, "We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results of Young Midoriya! Change and return..." then he starts running, "to the classroom!" Of course everyone is amazed and confused at the same time as All Might ran. "All Might's amazing!" "Why was he in such a hurry?" "So cool..." Kaminari asks me something, "Hey L/n, you can heal with a kiss, right?" I knew he was being flirty but I'll just go with it, "Yes. You don't need to be so formal. Call me Y/n. So, are you hurt? "Really!? And yes, I am." "Where are you hurt?" "Right here." He said as he pointed to his mouth. I smack him slightly across the face, "Did you expect that to work?" He seemed a bit heartbroken, "Yeah." "Don't say stuff like that and if you do, try at least a better pick up line."