An Unexpected Person

Y/n's Point of View
——————————————————————————————
Eve!? What's she doing here? I haven't seen her in years! But she looks the same? It's as if I only saw her yesterday, she never aged. I can't believe it.

"Eve?" I asked. I really hoped I wasn't mistaken but then she looks at me, "Y/n? Is that you? Why do you look so animated and why haven't you answered all my messages and texts? I was calling so we could play My Hero: One's Justice 2!" What, just how long did she think I was gone? "Come with me, Eve. We are no longer in our world." She looks at me so confused, "What kind of crack are you on? You in another dimension or something? You better give me some! Fucking rude." She's still the same after all these years or hours to her. "You don't understand. Just come with me  and we'll sort this out. I'll explain everything to you." "Fine. As long as you don't take me to get murdered."

"Don't assume that of me!? Don't be fucking rude!" You gave her a playful smack across her face. "Are you kidding me-"

Time skip

After giving an on the spot lie to my parents, I got Eve in my room and had to explain the entire situation to her. "Wait, so you got reborn into the world of My Hero Academia, got the powers of that Steven boy from that Universe show, and now you are in the hero school, U.A?" "Yeah, basically." "Holy shit, bitch. This is fucking awesome! Wait, you got the manga here? Is everything still the same or is it different because of universal shit?" I shuddered at the question, which reminded you of the other version of Kirby. "It's different. I've seen it before. I tried to look up Kirby, the pink creature bitch, and found a version of him that was a green blob and called Korby." Eve was silent before she said, "WHAT? Show me a picture." I did just that and she looked like she was dying again on the inside. Which was surprising since she always did look like she was dead inside. "Look how they massacred my boy."

Then a peculiar thought went in my head, "Eve, do you have your phone?" She looked at me confused, "Yeah why?" "I need to test something out. Look up My Hero Academia on your phone." Eve had a spark in her eyes, "I see what you're trying to do. Her phone was taken out her pocket and she started typing, then she look at me with a grin, "It works! I guess it's because my phone isn't from here. Let's see if I can call you! What's your number." Shit man, this day just keeps getting more interesting. "It's (insert phone number)." "Aight."

Beeep. Beeep. Ring ring. My cell phone starts ringing, it showed an unknown number and I answered it. My questions were answered as Eve and I could still communicate. "Oh fuck man, it works! I don't know how but it works!" Eve's stomach lightly rumbles but I can still hear it. "Hey so I feel like a fatass right now, can you buy me food?" And me, being the shitty yet best friend I could said yes, "I'm pretty sure there's a cafe near here that makes sandwiches and stuff. I'll ask if I can go."

I ask my parents if I can go out and they said yes, didn't expect that but cool. "Aight, Imma head out." We started walking but another feeling comes to me again, but not like I felt when Eve was coming. It was much more different, like someone was watching us. Fuck. "Let's hurry" I said. My best friend looks at me with concern, "You feel it too?" "Yeah, but I'm still hungry. I'm not dying hungry at least." "Preach hoe."

We make it to the cafe and it turned out to be a cat cafe called 'Maison de chat'. It was cute and they even had our favorite drinks. (If anyone comments, what's your favorite Starbucks drink?) It was enjoyable and we got to play with some cats, until someone caught the corner of my eye. Purple hair? Shinsou? "Yo Eve, BNHA character alert." "Oh shit, who is it?" "The insomniac baby boi, Shinsou." "Really? Go talk to him. Have you talked to any of the characters?" "Yes indeed. I grew up with the ones and only Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo." A gasp comes out of her mouth,  "You lucky bitch, you gotta introduce me."

"And how am I supposed to introduce you? I've been with them all my life, and here you come in as a childhood friend they don't know? Plus, you weren't a classmate of mine so let's give it time."

"Yeah Yeah, you right. But are you still gonna talk to him?"

"Maybe" I said. Then 2 cats came up to me and sat near me as I was sit criss crossed. It was as if God had blessed me today. I was about to cry when Eve said, "Are you God? The chosen one? I can't even get my own pets to look at me!"

(Pictures of the cats are up above)
"Looks like you're pretty popular." A voice said but Eve wasn't the one who said that. We both looked in the direction of where the voice came from and it was Shinsou! Oh my God, Oh my God. He noticed me! I realized I was staring a bit too long when Eve elbowed me, "Uh Yeah. Looks like I've been blessed today by the cat gods. You seem to be popular as well since there's a couple surrounding you." He looked down as his lap as he was bonding with some cats earlier. "I'm Y/n and this is my friend Eve. Are you a student at U.A?" He looked a bit shocked, "Yes, how'd you know?" I failed to see that he wasn't even wearing his uniform. For the love of All Might, look at your surroundings Y/N! Shit. Make up a lie, now! "I don't know, it was weird of me say. Lucky guess then." He seems weary of me, "Very lucky." If I had made him an enemy, then God have mercy on me. "So what's your name, Mr. Cat God? You didn't seem to answer." "Hitoshi Shinsou, pleasure to meet you, Miss Cat Goddess."

"Damn, I'm starting to see some chemistry. Go get it, Y/n!" Goddamn it Eve! Right now, at this time? Both Shinsou and I are a bit flustered from this.

Author's Point of View
The young girls laugh while in the cafe was Shinsou looked at them and Izuku watched from afar. No one seemed to pay him mind as he wore the one hoodie that wasn't of All Might, a black one. Pretty sure not even his mom knew he owned one, she looked quite surprised when he headed out with the hoodie but that's besides the point. He was jealous as his dear Y/n was hanging out with a person he's never seen before. She had quite strange conversations with this Eve as she talked about being reborn with new powers in the My Hero Academia world? Was Y/n hiding something that not even he knew? What does all this mean? He had to keep watching her to find his answers, he took this hobby not too long ago. His feelings were starting to grow more than he thought they would. Why now? Why was he feeling like this? Was it because you're surrounding by more people who like you? Kacchan also liked her but he always hid it. But Izuku knew as he was getting beaten by him one day, he kept screaming at him to stay away from Y/n. Not even the beatings stopped Y/n from hanging out with him. He felt so smug as he watched Kaachan get angry as Y/n kissed his injuries away. He felt so warm inside, he loved her so much. Maybe a bit too much. Y/n is surrounded by too many people now, they all see how she is and they seem to take a liking to her. Izuku prays to All Might that no one takes her away from him. But if they do, he won't go down without a fight for her.

——————————————————————————————

Oh dear, the yanderes are coming out now! It be a doozy since I made the decision to add yanderes I guess. I wonder where I'll take it from here.

1435 Words Overall