💖 Techbur [Pool Party] part 1

[Word count: 1272]

[Ship: Techbur]
(Technoblade x Wilbur)

Not proof-read!

The party is at the SleepyBoisInc house.

Also in this story hybrids exist so Techno is a Pig hybrid, while Wilbur is an orca/killer whale hybrid.

---

(Its basically night and the light is illuminated from the pool and house.)

They're all celebrating something (don't know what), and after the celebration they have a pool party, but since it was a surprise from the person that was the organiser of the party (our whale boi...t-that's Wilbur to those who don't know), no one brought any swim wear and since they were all at least a little drunk at this point they all agreed to just go in their underwear.

Techno not wanting to go in the water knowing he'll get cold afterwards, just stripped to his underwear so he can sit at edge of the pool and splash his legs all the way to his knees in the water, but he still wore his white button up shirt. Phill already in the water swam to him and rested his head in his arms right next to techno and started a little conversation. Here phill pointed out that the shirt looked too big on him and he answered that's it's a complicated design where he usually has puffed out end off his sleaves, but if he releases the puffiness, the sleeves will completely hide his whole hands and since his posture is damaged, he was hunched over a little which made the bottom end of the shirt pool at his thighs, making it look like he's butt naked except the shirt.

They laughed and started to share some opinions and memories with each other, when all of a sudden techno felt a hand grab his ankle and in that moment he thought that he's about to get dunked so he grabs onto phill like he's his safe line, at which phill laughs at but grabs technos waist anyways. When he didn't get dunked he looked in the water and there between his legs under the water wilbur was smirking and chuckling at him, which annoyed techno and he proceeded to kick wilbur in the face, but instead wilbur caught his other leg and he wasn't able to move his legs anymore so his drunken mind told him to do something very adult like, and he proceeded to stick his tongue out, but since he was a little bit drunk his tongue only came out for an inch so instead of looking mean he just looked absolutely adorable to others.
At this Wilbur smirked and came from the water so his head and shoulders were out the water and leveled with Technos stomach, and right between his thighs which made techno nervous and phill cackle at his friends attempt, but to make it easier for Wilbur he released his grip on Technos waist which alarmed techno making him look at phill and forget to focuse on Wilbur, which proved to of have been a mistake, because as soon as he did Wilbur lightly bit the inside of his thigh, but still making sure it'll leave a visible mark, which startled techno and made him let go of phillza, who was laughing and saying that's bold of Wilbur. This made techno grab Wilbur's hair and desperately try to lightly tug him away mumbling to Wilbur just what is he doing and to stop and that they're in public and more. Wilbur only smirked and grabbed techno waist and lifted him of the edge and pressed him to his chest wrapping his arms securely around his waist while techno knowing what's about to happen and knowing he isn't getting out of this he wrapped his arms around Wilbur while still blushing. Wilbur placed a soft smile on his face and whispered in Technos ear to take a deep breath, he did and they went under the water, with phill observing in amusement.

Once underwater techno wrapped his legs around Wilbur's hips not wanting to separate while underwater, but what came next was completely unexpected from Technos part. Wilbur was kissing him underwater, and before he saw Wilbur's smirk into their kiss he felt it first, (idk don't ask) which again made him blush like a mad man. He was running out of air so he tapped wilbur's shoulder and they went back up, and phill couldn't help but laugh as the sight was too amusing not to. Out came a smug looking willbur planting light kisses on top of Technos head, while holding technos waist almost protectivly, while techno was as red as a his cape which was laying on the couch, back inside the house, and he was hiding his face in willbur's neck while holding tightly with his hands around willbur's neck and with legs around willbur's hips, but what surprised him was just how techno looked at the moment all soaked in water. His shirt was sticking to his body like glue making all of his curves visible as clear as day and his hair, that the water straighter out completely and made his ponytail loosen so his hair was freely floating around the two making it look like someone poured a cup of pink paint in the pool or something.

Now a few hours later (in the mean time techno dried himself out not wanting to be cold anymore, so he has a very big (like it can fit 5 people in it) towel draped over him and he's watching everyone from the sun benches or whatever they're called)
others are slowly getting out of the water and while some were joining techno on the benches, otheres stayed inside the house. Techno was again talking to phill who was sitting next to him, but this time there were also dream, sapnap, george, fundy, nikki, tubbo and tommy with them, and they were all having some small conversations while tommy and tubbo were trying to snuggled in the towel as well, which techno allows them do. Now willbur had a plan, but he needed others to play along so he slowly creeped behind techno while showing others the signal to do not snitch on him and when phill noticed him he got it immediately and signaled tommy and tubbo what to do which they giggled at. So now phill, tommy and tubbo lifted the towel a little so that it allowed willbur to squeeze thrue without techno realising and since he just came out the water he was very cold to the touch, so he quickly slipped his hands under Technos shirts and grabbed him above his hips making techno yelp loudly at the sudden cold touch. Everyone was now laughing and techno quikly grabbed willbur's hands thrue his shirt preventing them from moving and curled in on himself from the cold. Willbur awed while others laughed even more and chuckled and wheezed (looking at you dream), and he sat down and pulled techno in his lap and cuddled him.

The party was starting to get over, and people started to go home. Willbur wanted to get the Clorox (or whatever it is(please don't laugh at me :( )) off of his body and since he was still in a teasing mood he whispered to phill what he had planned and phillza promised he'll make sure everyone leaves. So willbur picks techno up, surprising him again, and carried him to the bathroom where he placed him on the counter against the mirror and next to the sink and started to prepare the water for their bath.

---

A cliffhanger ey~ *finger guns*

DISCLAIMER!!! - Pool party part 2 is in my 'TechBur' book!!!