🤍 [Injury]

WARNING!!!
- life changing injury
- low self-worth
---
[8.3.2021]

Techno gets a life changing lower back injury that prevents him from doing everyday tasks, and he isn't allowed to fight, run or train anymore, farming is in question since he isn't allowed to bend or crouch down.

He feels useless but everyone reassures him that it's fine and he is still equally needed, (which is true, since he is still needed and can do normal things (he can't run but can walk, but isn't allowed to for a long period of time) it's just that others don't allow him to do anything that would cause him pain or discomfort anymore.

But for now, in his first month of recovery, he is bedridden and to be taken care of.
Philza and Wilbur (occasionally Tommy) take care of him the most.

After two months and 4 days of recovery it was ranboo, tubbo, nikki, fundy and eret's time to take care of him.
He is allowed to sit up now and practice walking, but he only practices with phil and wilbur and occasionally ranboo and tommy.

Two more months in his recovery and the everyone remaining were switching between each other to help him out when needed.
Jschlatt, dream and sapnap, along with sam, punz and purpled help him out the most.

Three more months in, bad and skeppy come to visit and offer him cuddles and hugs (which he wishes they didn't) and help.

[Word count: 246]
---
Unfinished