[Techno x Mobs Drafts]

Rule:
- again, you can add to the draft, request if you want a certain event/kink and so goes on

WARNINGS, this chapter contains:
- omega verse
- possible rape?
- kidnapping
- mentions of sex/mating and such
- possessivenes
- worshiping
- male pregnancy
- pain kink
- blood play? Sort of?
-------------------------------------------------------------
[13.8.2021]

1. Hoglins
Techno was very sleep deprived but still needed to go to the nether and grab some resources.
While walking back he didn't realise he stumbled into hoglin territory and got rammed and knocked to the ground by a few howling. While trying to figure out what was happening one hoglin started to sniff and lick at his hand, another nudged his stomach, another was licking his neck and the last was running his tusks on his clothed ass.

One he realised what was happening he scrambled to reach for his sword but got pinned down by way bigger and stronger arms then his, that were gripping his wrists so hard he let out a pained whine as the bruises were already forming.
The hoglins, he now realised were wild hybrids, stopped and cooed at him, petting him on whatever body part was available.

He realised soon enough they weren't going to kill him when the one pinning him down brought his wrists to their snout and started licking his fingers and palms while the others started to undress and play with him.

That is when he noticed the aroused scent of a rut and realised the four hoglins were about to mate him.

2. Piglins
Techno goes trading for pearls since he didn't feel like hunting down enderman, but the piglins he was trading with decided to take him over the gold he was offering instead.
At first he didn't know what to do but soon semi-relaxed when he realised they were only going to praise him like a god and not imprison him.

3. Piglins
Another stupid pity war broke out over the DreamSMP.
Somewhere among the battles they all managed to end up mercilessly slaughtering one another in the nether.

As some attack try to attack Technoblade after having enough of dancing around, they get shot and mauled down quickly and brutally.
Now there's a whole drove standing protectively over Techno.

(Fun fact: A group of pigs is called a drift or drove. A group of young pigs is called a litter. A group of hogs is called a passel or team. A group of swine is called a sounder.)

4. Piglins
People notice Techno gets his nether trade items almost for free and they can't figure out why...even though it should be pretty obvious.

5. Piglins
It's mating season and Techno is very impatient.
So when piglins hesitate to mate with him because he is smaller than them, he takes matters into his own hands and dominates the whole bastion.
(Power bottom Techno POG)

6. Piglins
Piglins have been known to be overly soft with Techno.
After every mating season or visit they would give him items for free and just drape him in golds and different kinds of treasures.

7. Edward
Edward is in his mating season and is hungry as shit, so he eats Techno out until he screams.

8. Piglins
Techno was just doing trades when a piglin came up behind him and rubbed their clothed dick on his ass, grabbing his waist and placed their snout into his neck to lick and bite him.
To say he was surprised was an understatement.

Then the one he was trading with gave out an angry huff and started palming Techno and playing with his nipples, after ripping his shirt off of his body.
To say Techno was even more surprised was a bigger understatement.

Then the leader came and pried the two away and picked Techno up like he weighed nothing, brought him into his dent, ripped his pants off of Technos body and started eating Techno out.
Now here if I say Techno was surprised, it would be false as at this point he was expecting it knowing he can't do anything about it.

9. Piglins
Techno (an omega) went to a sex club to retrieve Wilbur/Dream/Philza (or someone else) but got picket up by 3 piglins and fucked senseless.
They trigger his heat after they are done so it triggers their rut as well and they knot Techno getting him pregnant.

10. Piglins
Techno doesn't remember how or why but all he knows is that he somehow fell asleep with a piglins penis up his ass while the said piglin played with his hair.

11. Hubert & Mistake
Techno had to take care of every mob, that as well went with Hubert and Mistake.
So when he was taking care of him and Hubert started grinding on him for permission to fuck him, he couldn't say no.

Now every once a month he has to get fucked by Hubert (Hubert was rough and ruthless, he would randomly slow down until he was going painfully slow before going very hard and fast as soon as Techno was about to demand him to go faster, and Hubert would always leave handprints on Technos legs, hips and arms) and Mistake (just touching, biting and licking Mistake until Mistake starts shaking signaling he came, and Mistake would always leave behind bleeding and scarring marks as it would sink their claws into Technos sides, thighs, shoulders, back, stomach and neck).

More will be added at some point :)

[17.8.2021]

12. Minotaur
God AU (Techno - God of Blood)
The minotaur guarding the pathway to god realm has a breeding season that lasts for a full year every decade.
And every time it does come up Techno makes sure to be on the other side of the world because he knows his half minotaur gense will make the other want to mate with him, and the other gods will always try to get him to breed with the beast.