DreamNoBlade

WARNING!!!
- kidnapping
- drugs
- rape
- very kinky stuff
- forced...umm (techno is forced to be a girl)
- injury
- blood
- gore
- mental illnesses
- sexual harassment
- sex
- mentions of war
- life threatening injury
- blackmailing

[2.10.2021]
--------------------------------------------------------------

1. [Don't Just Stand There]
Techno was in the middle of a big battle and needed some cover to recover. So he looked for his battle partner named Dream but realised Dream won't move when Techno saw him looking at Techno with a smited look completely stunned.

I mean sure there's blood running down Technos face and his hair got loose and his shirt was bloody and torn from when an enemy got a hit in.
But still Dream should focus on other stuff.

2. [Where Are You Aiming At]
They were at sword practice when Techno noticed just where Dream was aiming at.
But Dream still managed to cut a little of his clothes on his breasts, stomach and thighs area.

3. [Umm, I Wanna Psych You]
Dream escapes the mental hospital prison thingy and finds a stunning pinkett so he decides the pretty male is his now.

Techno was just walking home when a stranger came out of nowhere and pinned him to a wall using his startled yelp to kiss him with his tongue and before techno could fight back he started to black out as it seemed like whatever the stranger was kissing him with was very strong.

He awakes in a strange house chained to a bed….wonderful.
At least the stranger is very nice to him, if techno gives a blind eye to all the humiliation and babying. Oh yeah that is only if techno obeys everything dream says...if he doesn't, he gets punished for being a very bad girl….he isn't a girl though.

4. [My Mate]
Dream is an Ender Dragon Hybrid and he entered his rut.
Techno just woke up and was sitting at the table with the Syndicate (+ Tommy) not really understanding what was going on as he was still half asleep.

The next thing he knew was that there was a bang, a bit of cold wind hitting his back and everything going silent and then he was lifted and being carried away, and the warmth of the chest he was pressed against pulled him back to sleep.

The others were startled when Dream bursted through the door, picked Techno up and carried him away. They were about to go after him but stopped when Dreams' rut scent hit them full force realising dream would kill them if they tried to take Techno away. (Philza already knew the two were mated so he let it be, but if Techno was in any kind of pain once he returned Philza won't forgive him.)

They do the do after Techno wakes up realising that while he was asleep Dream fingered him open and put his penis in Techno and just waited unmoving until Techno woke up.

5. [You're Robotic] DreamNoBlade Version
Version 1: Techno is an android that Dream can't keep his eyes or hands off of.

Version 2: Dream is an android that's way too protective of techno.

6. [Embrace The Irony]
Dream and techno were the greatest android models ever made.
They let Dream go and disappear when he didn't want to work for them but never let techno out of their grasp as they saw techno as the smarter and stronger model.

Now with DreamSMP, Dream is trying desperately to free techno from the government that has him in golden chains.

7. [But How Did You Do It] Dream
Dream is an android and techno a human. But even with that advantage techno somehow manages to either beat or match him in many things. It made Dream feel impressed, determent and annoyed as all hell. So what did he do? He kissed techno the second their argument started to get heated.