💔 [Labyrinthine]

WARNING!!!
- dead body
- murder
- kidnapping
- drugs
- blood
- overdosing
- drowning
- manipulation
- being a prisoner in your own body
- panic attacks
---
[8.3.2021]

Inspired, when I watched a YouTuber named 'Kaiffu' play a horror game named 'Labyrinthine'!

Techno works in a spooky labyrinth because he is in a very desperate need of money.

At night on his first night, he finds a lost and crying tubbo and helps him find his way out, not realizing that tubbo is a lost spirit of the kid that died years ago by starvation because he got lost in the labyrinth.

The second night he met someone called Philza while unlocking the place up.
Since Phil had a labyrinth worker's clothes on he thought that philza was another worker and greeted him. Philza was shocked but soon realised what was going on and offered a friendly greeting in return.
At the end of his shift he realised philza wasn't with him anymore so he assumed he has gone home already (he though since philza was a worker he had keys, incase techno accidentally locked him in, but just in case he didn't techno wrote his number on a piece of paper and placed it on the gates, saying for phil to call him if he accidentally locked him in.

The third night he meets Sapnap and George. Two teenagers who are looking for their friend that seemingly got lost, named Dream.

The fourth he meets Nikki, who is looking for her dear friend called Wilbur.

The fifth he meets Fundy who was searching for his father.

The sixth he meets Bad, who is searching for his lover.

Tommy, who is desperately looking for his best friend.

Quackity, who was kidnapped and dumped in the fountain in the maze.

Jshlatt, who was drugged and tied to a lamp and died from the overdose.

Ranboo, who forgot why he was even in the labyrinth and had a panic attack making him claw his skin to the point where he died from blood loss.

Wilbur, who is trying to find a peaceful corner of the labyrinth to practice his guitar, but was locked in it and froze to death at night.

Dream, who was hanging out with his friends but wanted to find peace and quiet so he split up in hopes of disapereing from this world, and sadly met a stranger that stabbed him and left him to bleed out in the deep parts of the labyrinth.

And then he meets the spirit of the blood god who has been secrets pulling these strangers into the deeper parts of the maze where they would meet their doom and it could feast.
And the meeting was the last thing he remembered before falling unconscious, and before he couldn't hear anything anymore, he could of have sworn that he heard everyone shouting his name before all he could hear were the hushed words of the blood god.

Now as he awakes he doesn't feel like himself. He hears the blood god in his head constantly, and his body moves on it's own. He's wearing a king's attire and has a knife and an axe on him. And he seemed to be roaming the maze without meaning, to every second of the night and on the day he fell unconscious and dispersed from the human eyes.

Now he's killing people who dear step into the blood gods maze at night. No one is safe.

And even now, he swears that at times he can still hear nikki's soft humming, tommy and tubbos laughter, finds excited screeching and ranboos nervous grunts, and philza presence every corner he takes, and dreams warmth every time he stills, can feels wilburs hands in his hair and back supporting him incase he feels like breaking.

And it's nice, even if he wishes he could see them again, it was nice, knowing he wasn't alone with the entity that has taken control of his body.

[Word count: 661]
---
Unfinished