coming soon

[Light As A Feather]
•TechBoyHalo•
Bad is worried and Techno is annoyed. 'Is techno not eating enough? Why was he so light?' Bad can't help but ask himself.

-

[Tamer Should You Be Tamed]
•you guys choose•
Everyone gets to experience Techno's unhealthy tamer tactic. They decide that it's time to tame the tamer and make him obey.

-

[Mine And Only Mine]
•TechnoGod/GodNoBlade•
Techno wasn't kidding when he told them the Blood God can be quite possessive and overprotective.

Edit: Every time I set a date on something I will do, school just comes out of nowhere and I get distracted and when I'm done I'm too tired to write and think more...so yeah.

It will take longer to update anything on my books, sorry to disappoint :(

But of it makes you guys feel better I already have all of the main events and main points written down for every book *cough* and maybe for some more 'will be published books' *wink-wink*.

Also if you guys want I can just update the small idea drafts I have and when I have the time I can extend them.
So like I will update like a little summery/scenery (it will be short), so you guys can have something to read and when I have the time I can extend them/actually make them into a semi-long oneshot.

Do you guys want that or nah?