Part 1: Chapter 4

It was at least two hours later and the sun was down. Hinata was laying on the floor, one leg on Nishinoya lap, who was using it as an armrest, and the other one up.  Everyone was talking, Kiyoko's dare out of mind. "Hey, do you mind if we all stay the night?" Yamaguchi asked suddenly.

Nishinoya was taken by surprise. "Sure, I might have enough blankets. But why?"

Yamaguchi shrugged. "I think we ended up staying later than we intended, and it's dangerous to go out at night," he explained. "In my opinion. You don't have to agree with me."

"Oh no. I'm not staying here to be smothered any longer. I won't be able to even sleep," Tsukishima said, getting up. "I'm out."

"Fine! No one wants a grumpy giraffe here anyway," Hinata called.

"No one will notice if a tiny tangerine goes missing."

Sugawara raised his hand, giving Tsukishima a sinister smile. "I would."

"Well, I have to set everything up," Nishinoya said after the saltshaker left. He pushed Hinata's leg off him and stood up. Because there wasn't enough room in the living room, he set them in his room. He made sure it was comfortable. It didn't take him long. He went back to join his friends. "If anyone wants to sleep, go to my room. I'm gonna clean up-"

"Already did!" Kiyoko said. She stretched her arms and got to her feet. "I still have to get used to how much y'all eat."

"KIYOKO? YOU'RE STAYING?" Tanaka gasped.

"Nope. I was just leaving."

Both Nishinoya and Tanaka was disappointed. In the corner of his eye, Nishinoya noticed Diachi poking Hinata. The orange headed shrimp was still sprawled out on the floor. "I think he feel asleep," Diachi reported.

Tanaka cocked his head. "Hinata? The most energetic of us all fell asleep? I don't believe it." He crouched next to him, brushed some hair from his ear, and opened his mouth. "WAKE UP."

Hinata slapped him so quickly it looked like Tanaka had randomly fell down. Wait- How many times did Tanaka fall down today? Hinata rubbed his eyes and looked around. He glanced at his hand. Then he glanced at Tanaka. "OH SHI- I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I so sorry!" he began freaking out.

Nishinoya covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing. Tanaka rubbed his cheek. "It's alright, my dude. But... DAMN, You hit HARD!" He helped Hinata to his feet.

Hinata grinned. He was still half asleep, so his smile looked goofy. "Well, one of my friends taught me. And I spike a lot of balls." He ran his hand through his hair. "By the way, what are we doing?"

"We decided to have a sleepover, i guess," Kageyama told him.

"A sleepover? Cool! I haven't done that in a long time." Hinata beamed. Nishinoya knew Hinata loved spending time with his friends. His eyes glowed with excitement. "We should stay up all night."

Sugawara patted his head. "And do what? You know Asashi wouldn't be able to handle scary stories."

"WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE ME SEEM LIKE THE COWARDLY ONE?" Asashi asked, glaring at Sugawara.

Tanaka snickered. Nishinoya leaped on Hinata, making him fall. "You're really going to try to stay up all night? Did you forget you were asleep just a couple seconds ago?" he teased, resting his elbows on the boys shoulders. He smiled. "You wouldn't even last an hour."

Hinata didn't answer. He inhaled. Then he glanced sideways, and Nishinoya realized he was blushing slightly. "Uh- There's nothing wrong with you being on my back, but can you not talk in my ear?" he said softly, just enough so only Nishinoya would hear.

OH SHI- I WAS DOING THAT? Nishinoya straightened up real quick. He sat there with a blank face for awhile, before Hinata tapped his leg twice. He apologized quickly and got off him. Most of the group had went into Nishinoya's room to sleep. The remaining two, Sugawara and Yamaguchi, were grinning.  Though Sugawara's grin might've been an 'Imma kill you' grin-.

Hinata hurried to join the others, while Nishinoya took a couple deep breaths. What's with me today? he wondered. His heart was beating like crazy. 

He took a moment to calm down before walking back to his room. Tsukishima was already asleep. Diachi was writing something. Of course, Sugawara and Yamaguchi were talking about something. Nishinoya hoped to god they weren't talking about what he did. He stepped over Kageyama and Asashi, who were asleep as well. He sat on his bed.

Hinata walked in and sat on the remaining blankets. He began plugging his phone in. Nishinoya watched. It was weird. His heart only beat fast when he was close to him. Or maybe it was the situation? Probably. It was pretty embarrassing...

Out of nowhere, Hinata looked up, and their eyes met. There it went again. That unfamiliar badump. Hinata smiled and tossed him something. Nishinoya examined it, confused. Then he realized it was a box of candy. Knowing Hinata, it was a 'I forgive you' gift. But it made Nishinoya's heart race.

Noooooooooopppppeeeeeeeee. I'm totally not okayyy. Someone call a doctor, I am not okay.

Nishinoya somehow kept his cool. He looked back at Hinata and smiled back. He tucked it somewhere safe, grabbed a little remote, and turned the lights off. The power of technology! He covered himself up and squeezed his pillow. He needed someone to tell him what the hell was happening. And fast.