(。・ω・。)ノ33

A/n: from this chapter on slanted words will be in english and normal words will be korean:)
______________________________________

"Please get your seatbelts on, the plain will he landing shortly." I opened my eyes slowly to the dark plain. I looked at my phone, 11:25.

"This flight is messing with my head. How is it so late?" Jimin said rubbing his eyes, waking up the same time as me. "Time changes. It's 11:26" I answered.

We put our seatbelts on regardless and got ready to land. "You know english, right?" He asked with a cute almosed worried look. "Yes, I lived here almosed my whole life."

"Ok well you don't have to show off," He pouted.

The plain landed and we looked out the window, which was on my side, and saw the fans inside. "I have some compatition, huh?" I joked, eyes still wandering through people.

"Nope." I felt his arms snake around my waist and lips on my cheek.

"Can you guys maybe like, stop being gross?" Taehyung said standing waiting for us to get up. "Don't get jealous," jimin said getting up and ready to kiss tae's cheek too, but he pushed away making him laugh.

We got off the plain after a long flight and stretched as I looked around. I was going with them this time, as it would be safer sense they knew about last time. The original plan was to stay away for eachother to have some fun when we tell everyone, but after seeing all of them I was starting to change my mind.

We where in their sight, and the screaming began. "Hey, you ok?" His hand rubbing my back lightly. I lied and nodded, but stuck close to the one who checked on me, jungkook.

I pulled my cap down and stared at the ground while being crowded. Kookie must have noticed, because he covered me with his arm. "We're almosed to the car, be ready to get in."

I was great ful for his help, he must understand from his first time time walking like this too.

I faintly heard the car door open as namjoon put his hand on my head, protecting it from hitting the top of the car.  I sat in the back middle sense I was smallest, with jimin to my left and yoongi to the right.  After a while, everyone was in the car. 

"Are you ok?" Jimin worried as he held my face in his hands, squishing it slightly. "I'm fine, it's just loud.  Are you ok?" I said, through still squished cheeks. 

"I'm happiest I've ever been." He kissed my forehead and finally let go of my face. 

It sounds weird, but I almosed feel bad for dating jimin.  Not because the way that situation would usually sound like, but because he has so many fans who don't know.

My head still being in korean time but looking around made my head hurt.  I decided to just fall asleep sense the house was pretty far. 

Jimin pov

Y/ns head rested on my shoulder sleeping.  I felt like the luckiest person, going on tour with my best friends and the one I love. 

"So, when are you gonna do it?" Yoongi asked.

My eyes went wide blushing, "W-w-what?"

Yoogis face slowly lit up, bursted out laughing when he understood the youngers thought process. "Ew I'm gonna throw up! I ment go public you dumbass!!"

While everyone else in the car stayed confused, I calmed down and looked at y/n sleeping.  "I don't know, whenever feels right." Light blush was still there. 

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but we have an interview tomorrow morning.  Y/n can come if she wants." Namjoon explained. 

"Just get prepared for backlash.  We're here for you guys but the negative is inevitable." I nodded as we finally reached the house.