(。・ω・。)ノ24

"What?"(jk)
"Boyfriend?"(Tae)
"Well, that's one way to tell them."(Jin)
"You knew?"(NJ)
"Awe finally"(hobi)
"Look at that, jimin finally asked her out."(yoongi)

"Jimin, you suck." Was all I could think to myself.

I could feel my face getting more and more pink while they all looked at us. Suddenly, Tae excused himself from the table.

"Shoot. He's gonna be upset. Jimin why'd you do that?" I said slightly upset, but also relieved that it was out.

"I'm sorry y/n, I wasn't thinking. Want me to talk to him?" He asked getting up to hug me. "Yes please."

"Ok, give me a minute with him." He kissed my forehead and left to Tae.
"Aww, so cute!" Hobi and kookie said while the others laughed at them, though they agreed.

"Ok, breakfast is ready." Jin announced. I helped him take everything to the table.

As I put one of the dishes down, hobi stoped me. "Y/n, please know that we support you and Jimin. We're happy you guys are happy, don't think this will change our relationships either." He said and they all nodded in agreement. "Thank you guys. I love you all." I said hugging hoseok.

The table was compleatly set, we sat down. After waiting for jimin and Tae to get back for a while, we decided to eat without them.

"Oh, I compleatly forgot again. Is it ok if some of my girl friends spend the night? It's ok if not, we can go to someone else's house." I asked. "Sure, we don't mind." Namjoon responded. I thanked him and we continued our brunch.

I was so worried Tae was mad. I don't want him to think I'm taking his best friend. As I was thinking, I heard the two boys come in laughing.

"Sorry to worry you y/n, my phone was just on vibrate and I got a call. Jimin said you thought I was mad." Tae said sitting down. Oh thank God he's not upset. "Oh, good. Thank you Tae Tae."

After breakfast, I went upstairs to change into something more comfy. I was about to open my door, when I felt arms creep around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"Gosh, jimin you scared me." I said turning around. "Sorry baby." He said laughing. "Baby?" My face turned pink "Let's come up with more nicknames." I teased.

"Oh? You don't like baby? Hm, let's see. Do you like baby girl more?" He smirked at me.

I hit his chest and he laughed again. "Ok, let's think of things." He agreed.
"I'm gonna change quick into something more comfy before that." I said finally opening the door. "Ok I'll be downstairs."

I got in my room and went on my phone.

Bestie bitches❤️

Y/n: guys sleepover at my house tonight is on

Jennie: YESS I can't wait!

Rosé: yay! What time should we come over?

Lisa: :))))

Jisoo: YEA IM SO EXITED

Y/n: how's 630?

Everyone: perfect!

I put my phone down and finally got dressed. I decided to wear this because it's comfy for tonight, and I wanted to go shopping for snacks before.

 I decided to wear this because it's comfy for tonight, and I wanted to go shopping for snacks before

I decided on this and went downstairs to jimin. "Bebie can we please go to the store to get snacks for my friends coming over?" I asked with my arms open.

"Bebie?" He asked cutely. "Yeah I like that one." I'm so happy jimin and I are finally together. "Ok, let's go. Do you want to walk or drive?"

We decided to walk. "I was thinking of some names, here's what I came up with. Y/n-ah, jagiya/jagi, babe, beautiful, there's alot." He really thought about what I said, huh. "Aw you're so cute. I was joking, but call me whatever you want."

"Whatever?" His voice changed and he smirked again. I hit his chest lightly again and he laughed. "You know what I mean."

At the store

"What should we get?" I asked looking through snacks. "Am I invited to girls night? If so, I am the snack babes." We both laughed at his dumb joke.

"Maybe. Really though, please help I have no clue." He then helped me pick out a few things, along with looking through the blankets.

We got what we came for, payed and left. We ended up getting chips, candy and soda. "Thank you Jimin-ah." We walked back to the house. "Of course."

While walking back, I saw a really pretty girl, clearly prettier than me. I was feeling a little insecure now, but kept walking until I saw her walk up to jimin and I.

"Hey, let's swap numbers!" The beautiful girl said to jimin, who luckly had his mask and hat on. "I'm sorry, I'm with my girlfriend trying to get home right now." She said she understood and wished us the best.

"She was really pretty." I said. "I guess, but you're beautiful. Much more than anyone else." What he said made me blush hard, it felt like you could see it through my mask. "You're ears are so pink now!" Jimin teased.

Back at home

We set the bags on the counter. "Thanks again for taking me." I said hugging my new boyfriend. "What time are they coming? Do you want us to stay away upstairs or something?"  "No, that's ok. they're coming around 630. Don't stay up in your room the whole time, I'll miss you."

"So cute." He replied kissing the top of my head. "Ok, should I wear this or change. Its kinda boring." I felt bad for asking all these questions, but I wanted his opinion. "You look perfect in anything. That looks good on you though."

"Thank you jiminie." I said shyly. "So shy all of a sudden?" He chuckled. "Yeah, we've been a couple for six hours, I'm exited about everything." He patted my head. "Me too."

My phone was on the counter and I got a message. "Bestie bitches?" Jimin read out loud, of course right as namjoon, hobi and yoongi came in. They all laughed at the name. "Sorry, Jennie and Lisa named it." I got a little embarrassed.

"They're coming in 15 minutes, right?" Joonie asked. "Yeah, thanks for letting them come over again." He said my friends are welcome anytime, and left leaving yoongi and hobi with me and Jimin.

"I'm exited for your friends to come over, should we introduce ourselves? Or we can stay out of your way." Hobi said. "Yea! You guys should be introduced. They're chill, so the kpop star thing won't be a problem." I reassured. "Now I'm more exited" hobi said, leaving with smiley yoongi.

"So, what should we do to kill time?" I asked jimin, sense he was the only one now. "Whatever you want to do. Actually- I have an idea." He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

sorry hehe guess you'll have to wait>:)
bye bye💓💓