(。・ω・。)ノ28

0:00
Sry jk

8:00

I knocked on jimins door waiting for a response. I heard a small "come it!" And opened the door.

"Jiminie, what time does- OH" I stopped my sentence and stared before looking away when I saw him withought a shirt in the middle of his room, still changing. "What, you've seen me before in the pool a few months ago?"

"It's kinda diffrent in a pool rather than in your bedroom." I hid my blushing face. "Is it? Or are you imagining things?" I could see the smirk on his face withought looking over.

"I'm just teasing, I have a shirt on now." He sat on his bed patting a place for me to sit next to him. "What time are we leaving tonight?" I finally said.

"Oh, we should leave the house at ten." He said and played with my hair. "Ah, ok. I'm so excited to see your friends!" "It's jackson's birthday, and you'll also see a few others. I'm really exited for them to meet you too!" He had such excitement in his voice.

"Wait, won't other people be there? We havnt gone public..." Jimin giggled. "It's a crowded place, don't worry about that. I also wouldn't mind if people found out." He smiled sweetly at me. Jeez, I fell so hard for that smile of his.

I just smiled back and we enjoyed eachother's company chatting.

"Ok, let's get ready. Meet me downstairs." He said, and with that I left.

To be honest, I had no clue what I was going to wear. I've never been to a club before, so I was guessing mostly. That is, until I gave up and asked yoongi to come up and help me, sense I guessed he might know.

"Well, Jimin mentioned you'll be the youngest one there-" ah, great. "And it's a club, so definitely something like this.

 "And it's a club, so definitely something like this

I left my hair down and did full makeup.

"Thank you yoongi. Jimin sounded so exited when he was talking about meeting his friends, but I'm so nervouse."

"Don't be nervouse. You'll be with jimin the while time, there's nothing to worry about. Plus you're going to look good there." He reassured. I thanked him again and we walked downstairs.

 I thanked him again and we walked downstairs