(。・ω・。)ノ12

Y/n pov

I woke up to a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. As it traveled up, I ran to the nearest bathroom. As I was finishing, I flushed it and heard footsteps running to the room.

The first to come in was jungkook. "Y/n!" Tae said as he stood in the doorway with him.

Jimin squeezed through them, held my hair, and sat next to me. "Go get Jin. He'll know what to do." He ordered as I sat there, exhausted.

The next thing I knew Jin ran in and took me to the living room. I was on one of the couches, with a blanket and an ice pack on my head.

All the boys stood by, I could see them worried. "I'm ok, go back to bed. You guys must me tired." I said in-between coughs. Non of them left.

"I'm not leaving until you get better." Jimin said while walking toward me, with the rest following. He sat next to me, but told the rest to sit further so they don't catch it.

"I'm her brother, I'm not leaving her alone." Tae argued. "Then sit in that chair, I don't want it to spread. Jimin, you need to stay away too. I don't want you getting sick either." But he sat down next to me.

"I told you, I'm not leaving." He said with powerful eyes.My face was burning even without the fever. I didn't fight with him, I was too tired.

"Do you need anything? Can we do anything?" Jungkook asked. "I can get a book? Maybe I'll find something.." "I'll make some soup. Keep her warm jimin." "Please don't be sad.(hands a stuffed animal)" Yoongi comes in giving me a new ice pack, staying silent.

A/n: Imma assume you know who is who😂

"Please go back to bed. We all stayed up too late, you guys must be exhausted." I was closing my eyes while talking, trying to stop the room from spinning. "Thank you all for helping, but I think it'll make her feel better." Tae said, getting up and going to the rest of the boys.

Everyone leaves the room except jimin. "You're gonna get sick, please go sleep." "And leave you alone? I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways." He says as he moves closer to me, swapping my ice pack.

He put his arm around me comfortably. neither of us could sleep, so he turned a quiet show on.

Jimin pov

All I wanted to do was help her. I hated seeing her like this. I put a movie on, constantly checking her temperature and changing her ice pack.

"Is your head ok if I put the TV on?"
She nods in response and turned her body, on her side facing me. She hugged me, blocking her cough before doing so. She was weak and tired. I turned a show on.

I felt her head hit my chest again. "Falling asleep in my arms again, huh?" I chuckled and rested my chin on her sick head. "Get better please." Was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

No one's pov

Namjoon was the first to wake up. He went straight to the living room, seeing jimin and y/n snuggled on the couch again. He went straight to Jin's room.

He took Jin to the living room where they were. "Gosh, when will they take the hint. They clearly like each other." As he walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Suddenly, jimin jumps up and runs to the bathroom.

Y/n pov

I woke up by jimin getting up fast. I got up slowly, my head still pounding and room getting dizzy. Somehow, I made it to the bathroom with him.

I saw his pail face. And sat down against the bathtub. "I got you sick. I should've made you leave. I'm sorry." I laid my head on his back as he finished.

"I'd rather be sick with you, than you be alone while sick." He said while leaning against the tub with me.

We helped each other get up and down the hallway. "Aww our two sickies. Good morning." Tae said, keeping his distance.

We slowly made our way back to the living room and sat back down. "Jeez, you guys look terrible." Yoongi said as he entered the room. "Good morning." I was too tired to say anything else.

"Ok, I'm making this room 'the sick room' until they're both better. No one goes in or out, except dropping and picking things up occasionally." Namjoon said as the boys stood in the doorway. "Can I change before getting banned from the rest of the house?" I said with another cough. They agreed, so me and Jimin weakly made our way to our rooms to change.

 They agreed, so me and Jimin weakly made our way to our rooms to change

Coincidentally, both me and Jimin chose to wear onsies

Coincidentally, both me and Jimin chose to wear onsies. Probably because they were the easiest thing to put on.

I struggled back to the "sick room'" and saw jimin with his onsie. "We're matching!" He says softly with a few coughs. I smiled weakly at him.

"Since we can't get them sick, we can take care of each other." I said sitting next to him. "At least we're sick together. This would suck alone." He responded, and put a movie on.

We watched youth (favorite c drama) and swapped each other's ice packs occasionally. "Thank you for being with me last night." I said as he was changing mine again.

"Told you I wasn't leaving. Now your stuck with me." He joked.

Namjin pov

Clearly, the universe was on our side with those two.

A/n: hehe that's me I'm the universe;))

The two of them were helping, holding, and had nothing else to do but talk to each other.

Y/n pov

I looked to my side and saw a sleeping jimin. I put another blanket on him smiling.

While he was asleep, I felt hands around my waist. I look over again and saw jimin shiver in his sleep. I did that last night too, I guess it's part of the sick thing.

I hugged him back and put blankets over us, trying to help. When he stopped shivering, I stayed there not wanting to wake him up. I eventually fell asleep.

Bye bye:)💓💓