(。・ω・。)ノ4

Y/n pov

I woke up in someone's arms carrying me, but I didn't know who. They placed me in my bed and left, and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a knock on my door.

"Y/n, can I come in?" I knew it was Tae from his voice, and allowed him in.

"Goodmorning" I said while stretching. "Let's do something today!"

"I'm sorry, we have to go to our dance practice today. You can come if you want, I know you love dancing." He said while getting me out of bed.

"That would be fun!" I jumped up, and he didn't have to force me up now.

"Ok, get in some dancing clothes, we're all getting ready now." And he left.

Wow. It's my first official day here and I already get to dance with them.

I looked at my clock. 11:27. Jet lag got me pretty good, huh. I laughed to myself and got ready.

I wore this, and did my hair into 2 low ponie tails

I went downstairs where everyone else is, and I gotta say. They all look FINE in dance wear.

I didn't pay attention to that anymore, but the food that Jin make

I didn't pay attention to that anymore, but the food that Jin make. He served me, and the food was so good.

"Wow, Jin, your such a good cook" I said while the others and I ate.

When we left for the studio, we were sitting in different places. This time, Tae was driving, yoongi was in the passenger seat, namjoon was in the middle on Tae's side and Jin on the other. Me jimin and Jungkook were in the back, me in the middle.   (Sorry if that doesn't make sense)

We were driving for a while, singing and having fun, when yoongi handed back snacks.

"Thank you yoongles." I said while smiling.

"Yoongles?" Jimin asked laughing at the name I gave yoongi.

"Yea. It's just like joonie, kookie, Tae Tae, hobi and wwh."I said while pointing to each one while saying their names.

"Yah, why don't I have one?" Jimin said, slightly offended, but still smiling.

"Hmm I'll have to think about that. So many options." I replied, and the car stopped.

"We're here." Tae said and we all got out.

"Ok, y/n, we're gonna check in, and practice for our concert. You can practice on that room if you want, and we can all dance together later." Namjoon said, while pointing to the room he was talking about.

I nodded and went into the room. It was a pretty big room, so I set up the music and began.

I felt awkward dancing here by myself, but after a while I felt more comfortable.

After that song, I heard claps coming from the door way. Oh shoot.

Jimin pov

We we're done with our stage practice, and I went to use the bathroom, until I heard music coming from the room y/n was in.

I peeked through the window, and there she was. Dancing, not caring about anything else.

I quickly ran to my band mates.

"Hey, all of you hurry." I ran back, and they followed.

We all watched her, and she was amazing.

Tae pov

When jimin came in, I thought something happened and followed him. So did everyone else.

He showed us through the small window, but her music was loud enough that she didn't hear the door opening.

We all stepped in, watching her dance. She had gotten so much better than when I left.

When her music stoped, we all clapped for her, which scared her a bit.

Y/n pov.

I heard the claps, and they scared me, but I was more embarrassed than anything.

"thank you..." I said shyly.

"I didn't realize how good you are y/n. You could really be a dancer, you know?" Tae said while helping me with my things.

Me and Jimin made eye contact, and I stopped myself from blushing.

We went into the other room and hobi got exited for something.

"Hey let's have a dance battle!" He suggested while still being happy, as always.

We all agreed, and got in pairs.

Tae chose hobi, namjoon choose Jin and suga choose jungkook. That ment me and Jimin would have to dance.

Why am I so nervous to dance with him?

I stopped thinking, and we started strategizing.

This is the dance we choose.

^I love them so much^

They all went after us, and all agreed the two groups that won were jimin and I, and hobi and Tae.

We decided to go home after that, orders pizza, and went to sleep.

😂💓 bare with me, I'm sorry it's so boring rn.

Bye Bye💓💓