(。・ω・。)ノ5

Y/n pov

It had been a full two months now, and we were all comfortable with each other.

I gotta say though, i feel more and more attracted to jimin. He's ruthless in the games we play to the other boys, but I've knowticed he's easier on me.

Ahh, never mind. What was I thinking.

I woke up and went downstairs, still in my pajamas. everyone was already down there eating what Jin made.

"Good morning." I said, still a little sleepy.

They greeted me, and we talked at the table for a while. Namjoon said out of nowhere, "Pack you bags 6 days worth of clothes. We're going somewhere. "

"REALLY?!" They responded with such excitement.

"Yea, really. We're going to a water park for a shooting. It'll take one day to get there and back, so we're gonna be there for 3 days." He finished.

They all ran to their room, and packed, I did too.

Time skip, next day

I woke up to the feeling of eyes on me.  I opened my eyes to see all 7 boys staring at me.

"Good morning?" I questioned, giving them a 'wtf' look.

"Dang it. She woke up!" Hobi said, while I look over to see jungkook holding whipped cream and Tae putting markers down.

"You where gonna prank me?" I looked at them hurt, "we could've done this together to yoongles, or joonie!"

Everyone laughed at what I said, but yoongi and namjoon looked hurt. After a few seconds they started laughing too.

"Alright, get up and ready. We're leaving in a few hours, so come downstairs soon." Jin then patted my head, and left along with the others. 'hes more of a mom than my mom'

I looked at the clock '6:34'. Ugh. Whys it so early??

I took a shower, and left my hair down. I decided to wear something comfy, sense we were gonna be in the car all day.

 I decided to wear something comfy, sense we were gonna be in the car all day

I went downstairs, and saw Jin made breakfast. I sat down, and we were making plans for the car ride.

"Ok, we're taking the van with the bed in the back, because it's going to be a long car trip.

(A/n) idk if this is a thing, but there's the normal front and middle of the car, but there's a bed instead of seats in the back. Sorry if that doesn't make sense:)

"Here's how seatings gonna work. Jin will drive the first half way up, and I'll be in the passenger seat. Y/n, jimin and jungkook will be in the middle, which leaves hobi, Tae and yoongi in the back." Joonie explained.