(。・ω・。)ノ7

Y/n pov

"so, I see the whole gang knows about me, aye?" I stood in disbelief that he was really here.

"Yea, you lay one finger on her, I'm gonna murder you." Jimin steps up, putting his arm around me, making me feel safe.

"Haha, ok." He says and walks off. Why does he still have to bug me?

"So what did he do exactly?" Yoongi says, watching him slowly go out of visual, clearly mad.

"Oh, he was just the type of guy that would not let me do or wear certain things..." I said looking at the ground, jimins arm still around me.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?!" Jungkook asked, getting mad.

I stayed silent, still looking at the ground. "Let's talk about this later." Jin interrupts.

We went back inside, and changed into normal clothes.

"So what did he really do to you? Are you ok?" Jimin questioned me while she other two where still getting ready.

I felt comfortable around jimin, so I told him. "He would hurt me when I hung out with my friends...he used to always say 'am I not enough for you? You don't need them, you need me'. Or when I wore something he didn't like, he'd do the same. I would have to send pictures of what I was going to wear..." That was all I said then, because honestly I could go on and on about what he did.

His eyes grew wide and he brought me into a hug, while I cried. We hugged for a while, until I had stoped, but I wanted to stay there.

The hug ended by a knock on the door. It was hobi and namjoon.

"Hey, we're going to a restaurant, so dress nice!" They said and left. I didn't really bring anything super nice, but I think I have something...

I wore a red romper, thigh length, with long sleeves and sinched at the waist. I put on a 3 row gold necklace, and earrings. Finally, I paired it with black sandals. I lightly curled my hair, and did light makeup.

When I was ready, I went to check on the others. They were in their rooms, already ready and sitting on the bed.

"Ready to go?" Tae stood up. "Yup. Let's go to their room." I said while getting the other two to get up.

"You look nice." Jimin said, blushing a bit. "Yea, she looks great!" Tae said, grabbing my hand, and running down the hall before I could say anything.

Time skip;)))

Once we got to the restaurant, we ordered our food and talked. While we were talking, I felt eyes on me.

I turned around, and it was him. Collin. Wtf is he doing here?? We made eye contact, and I turned back around. Jimin was sitting next to me, and he grabbed my hand under the table. He gave me a worried look, and I looked in Collins direction, signaling him he was here.

Jimin didn't look, he knew what to do. He put his arm around me, obviously showing Collin I'm protected.

Tae shot jimin a death glare, until he saw Collin in a booth behind us. He knew what he was doing. No one else did.

"Sorry, he's in the booth behind us...im really ruining everything in the trip. I'm really sorry." I felt terrible. Collin was here because of me.

"Don't let him ruin our fun! How about tonight we all have a big sleepover in our room?" Joonie said, cheering all of us up.

Everyone agreed, and our food got there. We ate, and left.

"My feet kinda hurt" jungkook whined. "Me too" I said, while taking my shoes off. "Get on my back. Jungkook, you can go on hobi." Jimin said, while getting down. "Ah, I'm fine. Really" I said while jungkook was already on hobi.

After awhile, I ended up on his back. we played and ran around, ending up in the beach that was near by.

We took our shoes off and played in the sand, until we saw his figure. Collins.

" not invited to the party? I'm hurt." He was giving off a bad vibe. One that I could smell.

"Your drunk, aren't you." I already knew the answer. I have too many memories of when he was.

He didn't respond, and kept walking closer to us. The boys stood in front of me again, but he threw punches.

Time stoped. It's like everything went slow motion. All I could see was Collins punches, and eventually blood.

"COLLIN STOP" I yelled, moving the boy he was punching. Jimin. I assume he stood in front Collin trying to block him.

Yoongi and Namjoon went after Collin, while Jin and I were helping jimin.

He was bleeding bad. Really bad. Somehow Collin broke skin in his arm. I ripped off part of the sleeve of my romper and tied it so the bleeding stopped.

Before I could think any farther, yoongi and joon came back. "We lost him,"

At this point, it was dark. That's when I felt a hand take my wrist.

"hey...HEY STOP" I screamed, trying to get out of their grasp. The person was running to the water, with me in their hand. I could see the others running after me.

We reached the water, the guy only had time to throw me under once. Tae took him and threw him on the ground. I was back on shore. Everything was happening too fast. The next thing I see is red and blue flashing lights before going unconscious.

Jimin pov

I saw Collin, clearly drunk, step forward near y/n. I got in front of him, and he threw hard punches at me. I hit back a few times before I was on the ground. Then he ran. Y/n and Jin ran up to me, and helped with the bleeding. I guess I hit something on the ground.

Everyone was back, when I heard y/n scream "hey...HEY STOP" I looked up, it was him, running with her in his hands. I was furious. I tried getting up, but Jin stopped me. "You can't. Your arm is bad. The others will get her. She's going to be ok." I could tell he was trying to calm me down, but still worried.

Jin called the police, and within minutes they got here. They took me in an ambulance, but I didn't want to be away from y/n. "Please, get y/n." I pleaded to namjoon, who was going to ride in the ambulance with me originally.

She got in the car, shivering, soaking wet. They gave her a blanket, but she was still cold. They didn't let me hold her, which is all I wanted to do.

Sorry if this was boring

Bye bye:)💓