(。・ω・。)ノ2

Y/n pov:

I woke up to the sound of the lady telling us to buckle for landing, and did so.

The plain landed , I got off and got my luggage.

As I was looking around, I saw Taehyung with 6 other men. I assumed the others were his band mates.

"Y/N!!" He said as we made eye contact and ran to each other. "I missed you so much!" I said while still hugging.

By the end of the hug, the rest of them made there way towards us.  "Hello, you must be Y/n. I'm Jin, nice to meet you." Jin said.

"Hey, no need to be so proper Jin hyung." Tae said.

The rest of them introduced themselves, although I already knew who all of them where because I was already army.

"Welcome to Korea, y/n." Jimin said, which made me feel happy and exited to be here.

That's when things got chaotic. I forgot that they were famous, and clearly they did too. Fans where now surrounding us.

Taehyung took my hand, while namjoon and yoongi took my luggage.
We made it to their black, big car, and Jin started driving away.

"Sorry y/n, we forgot our masks. You should get used to this if you want to go out with us." Hobi said while looking a bit sad.

"It's ok! It'll be kinda fun, being all undercover and stuff" I said while giggling.

"Wow, Taehyung I already know she'll be fun." Jimin said, while they all looked at me.

In the car jimin, hobi and Jungkook where in the back. Me and yoongi where in the middle, and Jin and namjoon where in the front.

 Me and yoongi where in the middle, and Jin and namjoon where in the front

Yoongi fell asleep right as we drove, but the rest of us started talking. I already felt welcome, and I was so exited to live with them.

We got to their home, and it was huge. The house was like a mansion, and I guess they saw it from my expression that I was amazed.

"Welcome home y/n" Taehyung said with a warm smile. They all laughed at the amazed face I made.

They helped me with my luggage again, and we all got inside. I was right. The place was gigantic!

"Ok, everyone in the living room. We have to set some rules with y/n."

Tae showed me to the living room, and sat me down on the couch, followed my the boys next to me.

"Ok." He began " First off, this is my half sister, that's why we don't look as similar as other siblings to each other. We share the same mom."

"Yea," I pitched in "I'm half Korean, half Y/e(ur ethnicity)"

(Sorry if u are Korean, I just thought this would be kinda fun:))

They were staring at me and Tae, seeing our different features. "You guys have the same eyes, and boxy smile!" jungkook said, while looking at me.

"Anyways, for the rules." He starts. "The only rule is that everyone listens to Jin, and Namjoon for when we have BTS business." He finished while smiling.

I sighed in relief. "I thought there was gonna be a strict list my the way you were saying it." They all laughed at me.

"Y/n, I'll show you to your room, but all of you stay here, I still need to talk to you." Tae said while walking me out.

" Tae said while walking me out

"Wow. Taehyung this room is amazing! You didn't have to give me this whole room." I said while walking in with my luggage.

"Oh, please. Your my sister and I love you. Of course I had you had to have this room. Now, get showered and ready for dinner." He said and exited.

"Wow" I thought to myself. I put all my clothes and things away, and hopped into the shower.

Hello! Thank you for reading my story:)
I

promise the chapters get longer😹

Bye bye:)💓