(。・ω・。)ノ10

Y/n pov

"Thank you guys for that. Sorry it happened." I didn't want a guys number when I already like someone....

"Of course. I was worried for a second that you would be mad when I said I was your boyfriend." "Why would I be mad?" "I don't know, maybe you would want his number or something?" "Naw, I already- nevermind, anyways thank you alot."

It was kinda awkward after that... Until Jin finally came out.

"Namjoon, trafic is terrible right now. Bad bad." Yoongi said and showed his phone. "Shoot. It's ok, no going back now." "Yay! More car time!" Me and jungkook said in sync. We were really close, maybe because we were born the same year?

"Ok, I think we can choose our seats since this ones gonna be really long." Jin and namjoon discussed with each other, with an evil smirk. Wonder what thats about.

Namjin pov

While "shopping for snacks" we were really thinking of a plan to get jimin and y/n closer tonight.

Jin: "we should turn the heat off and sit them next to each other."

Nj: "I just checked trafic. It's gonna be a long night. We should definitely put them together.

Jin:" we should 'let them choose where they sit, if she chooses to sit by him, we have an advantage.

This went on for a while, and we finally left the store.

Y/n pov

I don't know where everyone is gonna sit yet. "I'll drive." Jin says. "If you want, I can drive? I have my license." I offered. "Y/n, your license doesn't apply here." Tae reminded me.

"It's ok, I'm driving. Namjoon, your in front with me." Yoongi and hobi wanted to be together, so they went in the back. Tae was tired, so he went back too.

"Yay! I get to be by y/n and Jimin!" Jungkook said and ran over to us.

We were all happy with the seating arrangements, and got into the car.

Time skipppppp;)

It was about 8 now, and luckly Jin and namjoon bought food. "Dang it. We're gonna be stuck here for awhile." Namjoon says as he eats.

I look around, there's cars surrounding the roads, from as far as I could see.

"Guys, trafic is terrible. We're gonna be here for a while, get comfortable." Jin says, after a big sigh.

Namjin pov

Namjoon looks at Jin. Jin looks at namjoon. He moved his hand to the heat control and turns it off. This was part of the plan, but it was also to save gas.

Y/n pov

It was starting to get freezing. I took one of the blankets, but I was still cold because the sun was setting. We sang songs to pass time.

"I have some pocket heaters in my bag? Does anyone want some?" I took my backpack into my hands. "I think there's enough for everyone." I handed them out.

Today was the wrong day to wear this. My legs were freezing, the car heater wasn't doing anything. I curled up into a ball, and took my shoes off.

I was shivering so bad, my teeth were making sound. I tried stoping them because that would give away how cold I am. Clearly it didn't work.

"Y/n, your going to get sick. Come here." Jimin said worried, but also calming.

I sit closer to him, and we put our blankets over each other's. Our blankets were doubled. He wraps his arms around me to keep me warm. My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest at any moment, but it was warm. "Thank you." Is all I could say. I was flustered, but I was so comfortable with him like this.

Jimin pov

I heard and saw y/n shivering, and couldn't stand seeing her like that. She was freezing.

"Y/n, your going to get sick. Come here." I said, and she did so. When I felt how cold she was, I wrapped my arms, trying to warm her up. She was sitting/laying in my arms comfortably.

Namjin pov

Jungkook was asleep already somehow, and the back window was rolled up. We looked back, our plan worked. We turned the heat back on, and rested back in our chairs, knowing we were geniuses.

Y/n pov

The heat was turning on, but I didn't want to move. I stayed where I was. We were pretty much just cuddling while waiting. After 30 minutes or so, the boys in the back rolled the window down.

"GUYS WE HAVE SERVICE" finally. Yoongi put the computer where everyone could see it, and we watched a movie. Neither me or jimin moved. As the movie went on, my eyes felt heavy, and I fell asleep.

Jimin pov

We were watching the movie, y/n still cuddling with me, and jungkook asleep still. Suddenly, I felt her head hit my chest. She fell asleep.

I smiled looking at her. She was so peaceful sleeping. So perfect. I used my blanket as a pillow, and had it on the arm rest, while we laid on the two chairs. We had her blanket on us, and she was using my chest as a pillow.

After a while into the movie, I fell asleep too.

No one's pov

After the movie, everyone was talking, trying to stay awake for Jin. After a while, they knowticed jungkook, y/n, and Jimin were asleep. And that y/n and Jimin were cuddling.

"Aww they're so cute." Hobi said while Jin was taking pictures. "Why is there that dating rule again?" Namjoon added. "Because she's my sister. Although it would be better after Collin... I don't know, I'll think about it. Don't bug them about it though."

They all giggled, and jungkook woke up. "Hi" he said softly. "Good morning" hobi joked. Jungkook looked down at y/n and jimin. "Wait, I thought what we said at the store was a joke." They laughed at him, as he said this with a sleepy voice.

Bye bye:)💓