Act 7: Warnung

So it was like Eren expected; they were searching for Eren even though he left a note saying he was gonna leave to go in the town for a while but maybe none of the town's people recalled ever seeing him there in the first place.

Who cares if they were searching for Eren; the prince was angry at Levi's chosen words and he just wanted to jump out of the tent and tackle that tiny midget to the ground and choke him and he wouldn't care if soldiers were watching.

Eren refused to lose against Levi even if it meant losing his own life in the process and basically he would do anything to make sure Levi didn't take victory. If Eren did end up dying he would only rest in peace if Levi didn't get what he wanted and that would be Maria.

The prince tried to continue listening to the conversation although it was pretty hard since he was trembling in anger with gritted teeth and with his hands in tight fists.

"You may be king but all royals have weaknesses," the old , rusty voice spoke again. "Prince Eren's was self sacrifice; he was far too loyal, but you? The only weakness you have is filth. Once you step into that battle field what do you think will happen once you kill a man? Blood will spill on your hand and don't you hate dirty things?"

"I have a lot of weaknesses, old man, but you're not valuable enough to tell them to. You think you're so smart bringing up my severe case of mysophobia? There's only thing I'd tell you and it's the fact that I love seeing blood. It doesn't bother me even though you have a point that it is filthy with germs...but it always reminds me that I'm one dead man away from gaining victory," Levi explained while tugging on his white, satin gloves a little tighter.

"Well I'm excited to see you have such a high bounty above your head," the old man told him. "Which means your death will be more exciting once our Maria soldiers kill you. I'm looking forward to that."

Without another insult, the old man started to ride away on his sturdy, white horse while Levi watched with a grim look on his face. The short king stood there for a while with his green cloak flowing in the breeze like one of those intense, cliché moments in books where the hero looks dramatically into the horizon except this time it was no hero, it was the enemy.

Eren was pretty satisfied of the word choice that the old man had chosen to say to Levi. It made him pretty happy that he wasn't the only one who knew Levi's death was going to be a wonderful event and it made him tingle with excitement.

Later on Levi left and went back into the map tent which Eren was guessing that Erwin and Hanji were there too. It was still very early in the morning but a lot of people were beginning to wake up and exit their tents. Eren saw Armin from a distance and saw that he having a friendly chat with that chick Annie Leonhardt. It was a bit funny to Eren how Armin acted so natural towards his fellow enemies; it was if he had forgotten they were int the first place.

I guess that's how the prince felt too at the moment because he didn't even want any more enemies. How could these cadets be his enemies if he didn't even fight them yet?

Moments later, Levi, Erwin and Hanji went out to meet all the cadets so Eren quickly jogged to the crowd of future soldiers and got in formation like they were trained to. Levi was crossing his arms and he looked like he was in a very terrible mood but no surprise there since he probably always was in a bad mood anyway. Once Eren was in his usual spot, Hanji caught his eye and she gasped; she was probably wondering why Eren was healed so quickly.

"Alright, shit heads," Levi annouced tiredly, "I'm pretty sure we've taught you the basics so if you mess up any commands I will seriously beat your sorry, little ass. Today we will be going outside camp to do the more exciting stuff such as archery and sword fighting-"