Act 21: Geburtstag

AN: heyo publishing a new fic soon so it out its going to be called 'afraid to fall'! i wont be updating it much at the moment since i have frieheit and btl but i would rlly appreciated it if you check it out! thank you! :D not sure when ill publish it but dont forget to read it! :)

---

In under an hour, Eren could already tell that Levi was a very possessive sadist. Eren's shoulders and back felt incredibly sore from all the marks and bruises the king had left to show his affection. He was very dominant when it came to kisses, and he would always leave Eren completely breathless when doing so. Eren desperately want to speak to Hanji and Erwin but Levi has other plans; he wanted the younger male all to himself.

"I need answers," Eren muttered and pouted.

"Yeah, well I need kisses. We all want something," Levi mumbled back as response as he held Eren closer and much more firmer.

Levi was acting like a child and I guess you could say he was exactly like Jaron at the moment, excluding the fact that he was much more older than his son. He was utterly stubborn when Eren said he wanted to leave the room because that would mean leaving him.

"If it makes you any happy, you can come along too."

"No," Levi answered firmly. "I do not wish to associate with them at the moment."

"Why not?"

"Because I only want to be with you," he complained with a groan.

Eren got up from where they were sitting and pulled Levi to his feet.

"We had enough alone time in the dungeon already, okay? Come along," Eren said sarcastically.

Levi flinched at the mention of the dungeon because that reminded him of the pain he caused to Eren. The other male seemed to noticed this because he quickly grabbed Levi's hand and massaged his palm with his thumb in slow, soothing circles.

"Alright," Levi finally agreed and let Eren guide him in his own castle.

---

Eren got themselves lost but managed to find the dining room where Hanji and Erwin were sitting as they read a few books and papers. They were very concentrated in what they were doing and didn't seem to notice the two males entering until Levi cleared his throat with a small cough. Hanji spun around in her chair and almost fell out of it when she saw that Eren was still half naked. Levi accidentally tore his shirt a little earlier and all of Levi's clothes were a little too tight for Eren so they had no choice but to leave him that way for a while.

Hanji let out a gentle gasp when she eyed all the small bruises and bite marks decorating Eren's chest, shoulders and basically the upper half of his body in general, His face heated up as he remembered a few memories. He looked away as if embarrassed which he kind of was. Erwin turned around to meet them and his jaw dropped.

"Your highness, what the hell did you do to Eren?" Erwin demanded as he inspected him a little and got up from his chair.

"Just had a little fun," Levi answered with a blank expression on his face.

"Sir, if he were to ever go out in public, those hickeys are pretty visible," Hanji told him as she held in a small squeal. "This is pretty risky."

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's waist which made him flinch. He still wasn't used to the fact that Levi was very touchy towards him. After all, just days before he was his torturer. Levi nuzzled his face into Eren's shoulder before speaking up.

"That's when you're wrong. I will not take him outside my castle boundaries for that will cause him more danger and I do not wish for that to happen. I remain by his side until things clear up between our two countries," the king explained.