Act 17: Hassen

It was like everything was frozen and Eren could have sworn that everyone was holding their breath as if afraid to say anything at all. Levi was shaking from head to toe and his eyes were wide with betrayal and confusion. Levi's sword pressed a little more firmer to the younger male's neck which caused him to wince in brief pain but the king did not care at all for he was angry. The Maria and Rose soldiers looked as if they pitied the long lost prince like he was some scolded puppy. A lot of them were also glaring at him but deep down they knew that they still wanted Eren Jaeger as their prince

He was kind hearted soul who wouldn't hurt anybody if it wasn't necessary and he was generous and humble. They all remembered that one time where he gave his very expensive and fancy coat to a small, young homeless girl who was freezing out in the cold on a chilly Winter's night. The Eren in front of them right now wasn't the Eren they all loved, adored and remembered. He was no long Eren Jaeger the kind prince but now Eren Jaeger the rampage causing titan. They all didn't want to believe it but sadly they've already seen what he really was.

Deep inside his heart was caged behind a wall of generosity, kindness and courage but it was guarding a dark, sad and cruel part of him. His heart was filled to the brim with hate, jealousy and depression but he never really realized it himself. That heart was the heart of a titan shifter and he couldn't really do anything about it because it would change his whole personality in general.

"Alright listen, you fools. I'm taking this bitch back to my castle. For now you all are still under a temporary surrender like you said you would. If I see any Maria and Rose soldiers in my land again, I will not hesitate to eliminate you," Levi hissed as he kicked Eren to bring him to his feet.

Many Sina soldiers were now hidden in the trees with their 3DMG. They all watched in horror at they realized their friend Hotaru wasn't who she really was and some of them even flew down to the ground to see what was going on. Armin was running towards Eren with his face filled with fear and shock.

"Don't hurt Eren!" he exclaimed as Hanji and Erwin held him back with soldiers. "Please don't take him away."

By now Eren was now taken away by Sina soldiers he's hardly seen before and tried to call out desperately to Armin. He knew a lot of people were still listening to the commotion.

"You can hurt me, torture me and keep me hostage if that's what you want!" Eren screamed. "But I will murder you if you hurt Armin."

"Eren-"

"Armin, tell mom and Mikasa I'm sorry. Don't let anyone in my kingdom get harmed, okay? Watch over my people."

There were four, big and strong men who was holding on to him tightly so he wouldn't escape. They tied his hands way too tight with rope as they threw him over a horse with his stomach on the back of the horse and his face looking down at the ground.

"Armin one last thing!" he yelled as loud as he could. "Long live Maria!"

He was then bashed to the head and got immediately knocked out.

---

His wrists felt cold and raw and he was shivering like there was no tomorrow. He didn't know where he was or what was around him because he was wearing something on his eyes to block his vision. His feet were dangling on the other side of the horse and he felt sick like he might throw up any second. His heart was beating as fast as lightning and his stomach felt empty but he felt no hunger. He felt like a shell with nothing but a lost soul inside.

There was distinct whispering and hushed voices talking from every corner but he couldn't make out what they were saying at all. He managed to hear a few clear words but they couldn't help him figure out what was happening. He was cold so he knew that they probably removed the Sina army jacket from him because he was no longer worthy enough to wear it since he showed his true self.