Act 3:Lügen

----

Es war ein alter König,

Sein Herz war schwer, sein Haupt war grau;

Der arme alte König,

Er nahm eine junge Frau.

Es war ein schöner Page,

Blond war sein Haupt, leicht war sein Sinn;

Er trug die seidne Schleppe

Der jungen Königin

-Old king's love by Johann Wolfgang

----

This possibly couldn't be happening. Tomorrow at the crack of dawn Eren's father was expected to meet the army's finest soldiers and begin training and Eren didn't want to sound mean but his father is old and getting weaker within each passing day. There is no possible way that he could survive out there even though there would be hundreds of warriors by his side. Back in his father's good days he would go to war and he was one of the most strongest soldiers in their country and he was unstoppable. Of course the prince was far too young to even remember a single memory from that time but the town's people would often comment how his father never showed mercy on the battle field and how his enemies' heads would slide off clean.

It made Eren a little jealous that his now old father got to do such badass things and Eren wanted to follow that path too because he knew the moment he was born that his purpose was to fight. He definitely had blood lust.

After trying to argue with his dad for the one millionth time and trying to convince him to change his mind, he was forcefully sent to his room by his family's closest guards and was locked there for the rest of the day and night. Eren stubbornly flopped on his king sized bed and screamed angrily in a pillow like Mikasa would when she was on her period or what his mother liked calling it, 'The royal princess's mad tantrum'.

It was never fair that Eren had to train his ass and not being able to use his manly and pretty badass talents to fight for his own country. Eren stayed in his bed like that for a good four hours because he quickly fell sleep after screaming his head off for an estimated two hours because he had to let the anger out.

It was evening now and it was also probably time for dinner but when Eren woke up he didn't want to eat because he would have to face his family again which meat he had to face his father which also meant that if he tried talking some sense into him it would fail pretty badly. When a servant knocked on the door softly Eren just responded by angrily screaming at the poor guy to leave him alone and so he did because he was just so frustrated and upset.

He started plotting some ridiculous plans that might even work. For example he could jump off the railing of his balcony and run to the military base castle and fake his age but he can't do that because he's the prince and everyone knew who he was. After more and more thinking the prince heard a loud boom and got to his feet quickly and frantically looked around to see where the source of the sound was coming from. Few seconds of silence occurred before screaming could be heard from the hallways and more explosions shattering the windows and shaking the walls.

Eren races out his room and made a mad dash to the front entrance to see what the fuck was going on and why. The once beautiful stained glass windows were shattered to precious, sparkling pieces as he ran for his life to find his family. The sudden outbursts of blasts became bigger and louder now and the strong, stone, castle walls started to tumble down and almost same close to crushing him.

The prince was now panting hard when he finally reached the entrance and peeked his head through the gate to meet the image of a horrific sight. The cherry blossom trees in his favourite garden was set ablaze and the Japanese stone garden was trampled so now it looked nothing like one. All he could hear was the sound of his rapid breathing and heart beat and the sound of so many people screaming. What the hell was happening to his beautiful home that he lived all his life? These people dressed in military attire but not his military, were shooting flaming arrows at random and were seen standing over the corpses of innocent citizens. Eren recognized those clothes and he felt himself shake with anger and disgust. The mysterious men wore green cloaks over ther jackets with long, brown or black boots. They also had white pants so it was easier to see the blood splattered on them and they had straps wrapped around their legs and chest area for this weird thing called 3D maneuver gear whatever the fuck that is. The emblem on the cloaks belonged to Sina because he recognized the one single, blue wing on it. His country's military dress was similar but with a white wing.