part 6

Deku: Hi y/n how are you today.

y/n: I'm ok, I don't feel very good, idk I'm so tired and I just feel out of it today.

y/n: I don't think i'm gonna go to school today.

Deku: Oh ok well feel better soon

Deku: Make sure to come to school tomorrow though, we have the sports festival.

you turn around in your bed and stare at your phone.

You fell back asleep around 12:00 pm

"Y/N WHY THE FUCK DID I GET A CALL FROM UA SAYING YOU WEREN'T IN CLASS"

You were woken up by your sisters yelling. "I didn't feel like it" you say in a groggy i just woke up voice. "DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT YOU DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT" "that's literally what I just said fan service much" you say smiling a bit "don't even start, you have a fresh start don't fucking waste it" she says sitting on your bed.

"I'm going to school tomorrow" you say smiling "ok you better do your best in the sports festival i'll be watching in the stands."

"GET UP" you heard your sister yell. You looked at your phone seeing it was 8:30. 'Crap' you thought as you ran to get your clothes on. You ran out the door and on to your train". "I made it" you whispered to yourself .

"I just want you to know I'm gonna win," Bakugo said to the entire stadium. "Oh you cocky bitch" you said as he walked down next to you. "Shut the fuck up i'm just putting it how it is'' he said angrily.

"Ready set go"!! You heard present mic yell. You intely took flight flying over all the people, you saw the people on the ground fighting bots you just flew over the bots then the pits then the minefield it was that easy. When you were about half way done with the minefield midoriya flew from a huge explosion flying past you.

You flew as fast as you could making it past the finish line in second place. Right behind Deku

You waited for the rest of the people to get down with the obstacle course before knowing what the next task was.

It's a cavalry battle, first place has 1,000,000 points the rest has ponts increasing by 5. Teams of 5 will try to steal more points. The top 5 teams with the most points move on to the next activity. Midnight explained

"Hay mina wanna be on my team" you say walking to mina "YES" she said excitedly. You and Mina walked up to deku and Uraraka. "Hey guys wanna be on our team" you say to them. "Ok we need one more person though" Ochako said smiling. You ask Kiri and he agrees.

Kiri and Mina where the bottom you and Uraraka where the arms deku was the head. "GO"! Midnight yelled, you and Uraraka put the whole team in the air trying to get away from the other teams. You sent feathers to peoples head bands, you broke 2 simultaneously bringing them back to you it was 30 and 100.

The next thing you knew there was another cocky blond bitch this time with your wings. Monoma from class 1b he can copy other peoples quirks. He flew up and grabbed dekus headband. You and Uraraka put the team on the ground.

Bakugos and Todorokis' group both came at your team. Mina sprayed her acid at Bakugos team, and Kiri protected everyone from Todoroki's. Eventually the battle ended. The 30 and 100 you grabbed came in handy your team passed the cavalry battle and you were on to the individual battles.