part 22

Before you knew it was the day of the wedding you were 12 weeks pregnant and just started to show. The media was going insane over the number 1 and 3 heroes getting married and having a baby.

"Holy fucking shit I'm scared help" you say siting in a chair as Momo does your hair. "Girl you're gonna be fine this is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life. Mina said, starting your makeup.

"You have your vows ready right" Momo asked "yes, I hope he likes them" you say freaking out. He's your future husband and baby daddy he will" Mina cuts in.

It was 12:55 5 minutes before you walked down the aisle. "I don't know if I can do this" you say pacing back and forth in front of the door. The wedding was in the backyard of your childhood home.

Deku, Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida were already standing at the end of the aisle. Mina and Momo were there also, everyone was waiting for you to walk down the aisle. Roku was walking you down in the place of your father.

Roku put her hands on your shoulder "look y/n I was fucking tarfided when I marred your sister in law but that day was the happiest of my life so lets do this"

Roku intertwined her arm with yours and opened the door revealing your family and friends all sitting there. You looked at all there smiling faces slowly looking up at your soon to be husband.

He had tears in his eyes as you slowly start walking down the aisle, when you get to the end Roku joins your bridesmaids. You and deku look at each other with that feeling that you felt back in high school still there.

"y/n I love you, I always have, you were the first person to treat me like a hero, that day you yelled at kachon for me when todoroki told me what happened I knew I loved you, I will forever love you till death and beyond because y/n we're destin" he said tears falling down his cheeks. you started to cry

"Oh Deku where do i even start? When I met you, you were this reckless kid who was always in the hospital, always getting hurt. But I fell in love with that kid. You saved me, from myself and everything I was going though you were there always I love you and i will love you from the rest of eternity because like we always say we're destin"

You both looked over at Kirishima who took an online course on how to marrie people. "Izuku do you take y/n to be your wife through sickness and health through bad and good through poor and rich till death do you part" "I do" he said smiling at you.

"y/n do you take deku to be for husband through sickness and health through bad and good through poor and rich till death do you part" Kiri asked "I do" you say

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Kirishina said with a tear in his eye.

Deku kissed you passionately.

At the reception Roku walked up to deku "so i pass her to you, you've treated her well so far so i trust you" Roku says "well thank you but she's not property to be passed along" Deku says "good answer" some things never change you thought to yourself observing the conversation

What people say about weddings are true, it really was the happiest day of your life. You were with the love of your life, life was good.

a/n holy shit im so sorry for the next chapter i really don't wanna write it just enjoy the cute fluff of this chapter for now.