Part 1

You woke up and looked at the ceiling picking up your phone. You stared at your phone for a few hours until your sister came into my room. "Hay y/n" she said looking around your disgusting room. "You really need to clean this place, damn" she said chuckling. "If you came in here to lecture me just leave. I don't need your nagging right now" you say siting up to look at her.

"No it's not that I actually have something to talk to you about", she took a deep breath "mom and dad died 5 years ago and I think it's time you go back to school." She said with a soft smile. "What are you talking about I don't have the energy to deal with myself how am I supposed to put up with other people." You say feeling your heart begin to beat faster.

"Come on cut me some slack it's been 5 years sense you did anything. Mom and dad are dead there nothing you can do I had to grow up and take care of you at 18. I provided for you and I have given you the best life I can just do one thing for me please." She said starting to get mad.

"Ok" is all you said. "Ok good thank you you start at UA in a month". "Wait how isn't that school like crazy hard to get into." You said raising a brow. "Yes but I am the 13th pro hero feather not to mention dad was number 3 and mom was number 20. That's enough to get you in on recommendation."

You didn't want to admit it but you where kinda excited to go back to school. It's a fresh start maybe you won't self sabotage this one.

A/n ok ok that was very very short and eventful I can't stand slow burn bull so this is definitely not slow burn the other chapters will be longer I just didn't feel it was right to put the first day in this Chapter.