part 3

I AM HERE!!!! Hello class I am all might!!!! One of your teachers!!!!!

The green haired boy midoriya let out an excited sort of squeak. It warmed your heart but you would ever let it show. Today we are doing heroes vs villains TRAINING EXERCISE!!!!!

Everyone has their hero costumes on, you didn't care about yours so you let your sister design it, you regretted that decision once you saw your costume it had tight black high rise leggings with a wight tubetop you also had long black gloves and black boots.

"Your hero costume is so cute y/n" Mina said, pulling your arm to get in line with the rest of the class. When you saw midoriyas hero costume you couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You really like all might huh" you said almost in tears "yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Here are the rules there will be 2 teams of 2 fighting against each other, one heros one villains. The villains have a weapon and the hero's want to intercept that weapon or immobilize the villains the villains can will by immobilizing the heroes or protecting the weapon for a certain amount of time.

You zoned out until you heard your name called. y/n and Midoriya as the heroes Bakugo and Iida are the villains.

You walked in the building with Midoriya, Mina gave you a thumbs up.

"Bakugo will probably go after you. I can go to the weapon and try to secure it. You say to midoriya while you got into ready positions.

GO!!!!! All might beams.

You and Midoriya instantly run off. You run around the building trying to find the weapon. eventually you see iida and the weapon, you run behind a pillar before iida sees you. While standing you feel the building shake. 'I need to capsher the weapon midoriya and Bakugo are probably killing each other more like Bakugo's probably trying to kill him'. You thought to yourself feeling the building shake again.

You sent a feather to the other side of the room catching Iidas attention. In the split second he turned his head. You flew over top of him and touched the weapon winning the exercise.

When you were walking out you saw Izuku being cared out. Midoria!! Are you ok! You saw the cocky blond bitch walking out with a satisfied grin.

Your blood started boiling why would someone want to hurt such a soil that only wants to help.

"YOU BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHY WOULD YOU HURT SOMEONE WHO JUST WANTS TO HELP. IZUKU HAS SUCH A KIND SOUL AND YOU FOR SOME REASON HATE HIM FOR IT. HE WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN YOU. YOU ACT COCKY AND GREAT ALL THE TIME BUT YOUR JUST AN INSECURE BRAT WHO WILL FOREVER BE AN ASSHOLE". You scream at bakugo.

When you walk into the viewing room everyone stares at you. "So you all saw that huh" you said blushing.

"You're not wrong", Mina said as you sit down.

You sit down at the table with the bakusquad. "Hey i'm sorry Bakugo but you need to learn how to be a decent human being" you said taking a bite of food

"It's fine, it's not like you hurt my feelings" Bakugo said, glaring at you.

After class ends you go meet midoriya in recovery girls office. "Hay Izuku, are you doing ok" you say stepping into the office "oh hi y/n, i'm good i heard about you freaking out on bakugo." he said smiling. "Oh my god yeah, I can't stand the way he treats you" you say. I appreciate it, he won't listen but at least you tried.

You and Izuku walk out of UA together. You see bakugo. Hay y/n can you give us a second. "Of course" you saw walking away

You wait for Izuku, after about 10 minutes he walks to you and you walk home.

Izuku walks you home, both of you smiling the whole time. "This is my place" you say looking up at the home. "Ok i'll see you tomorrow" he said smiling

You walk in to see your sister smilleling with her arms crossed "new boyfriend" you immediately start blushing, "no what are you talking about he's just a friend" you say pushing her away and going to your room.

You look at your phone seeing a text

Mina: hey y/n wyd
y/n: hey Mina, i'm not doing anything you
Mina: i'm with the baku squad not including bakugo
Mina: we are outside your house lol
y/n: WHAT
Mina: just look

You look outside your window to see Mina Kirishima Denki and Sero standing there.

"How the fuck did you get my adress" you say walking to them "we followd you" Mina said smiling "we wanted to see you and deku duh" Denki seid punching your arm. "So you guys were stalking me" well when you put it that way... I have an idea let's go get ramen. Mina said, changing the subject.

"You do that" you say walking back inside, your sister pushes you back out. Hi, I'm her sister pro hero feather nice to meet you. Hi Im Mina, this is Denki, that's Kiri and that's Sero. we're her friends. Well it's very nice to meet you, y/n would love to go with you.

The five of you walk to a ramen shop.

You all sit down and order your food. Ok i have an idea let's tell everyone something about yourself no one knows. Sero said "I'll go first, I go to my grandma's house and bake cookies with her every sunday". "THAT'S SO CUTE SERO" mina yelled

"ok my turn, I babysit my neighbors kids and i show them how to dance. "Oooo my turn" danki said, " ok this is embarrassing but I go to kumon every friday for math help". "Like the tutoring place" you say giggling "yes" denki said looking down at the table.

Well I guess it's my turn kiri said "I love cats and um... I collect cat frigerins wearing maid costumes". "I- um moving on y/n what about you" mina said trying not to laugh. Oh um there's a lot "I ate chock as a kid" you say giggling. "omg bro you so would be that kid tho". Sero said laughing

You all laughed and talked the rest of the night when you finally got home you layed in bed smiling thinking 'i haven't been this happy in years its nice' you thought to yourself drifting to sleep.