CHAPTER 12

"I will drive" volunteer jungkook.

"No, we have are own driver. You can use your car. We will just follow" said hoseok. Because he's still suspicious at this alpha.

"I insisted, I'm a good driver and we will get faster if I drive" reply jungkook.

"Stop arguing, hyung let jungkook drive. If that what he wants" jimin growl. While the small fragile omega is just hugging his hobi and while hus is carrying him.

"You have a sweet scent hobi, it really
Calmed anyone. Your future mate will be be so lucky" seokjin said while he giggle. Hoseok just smile in his hyung cuteness.

Jungkook just put his smug face as he enter the car. He still mad at seokjin

Jungkook text someone before they begun their journey.

They drove for 20minutes.

Then jimin was shock, because they going to taehyungs mansion.

"Hey jungkook, are you out of your mind, why you brought us to taehyung's  mansion. Stop this car." Jimin growl so loud, seokjin just hug his hobi. Because his afraid. But jungkook didn't bother to listen. He continue driving until they reach the front of the mansion. They saw taehyung was waiting for them with his darken smile. Jungkook open the door wide. Hoseok pull seokjin to his scent gland. Jimin was storm out of the car.

"Wtf jungkook, I shouldn't trusted you. Your fucking moron. No wonder you don't have a mate" jimin gritted his teeth.

"Atleast I'm not a friend betrayer like you" reply jungkook

Taehyung leave the beckering idiots he went near to car. He clech his fist when he saw the sillouhet of the two people embracing each other. He pull the car door. And throw it at the back. Automatically seokjin turn around and face the red eye's of taehyung.

"My alpha" seokjin sweet voice said.

"Come, here omega" seokjin slowly stand up and was going to walk towards taehyung but hoseok grip on his hands.

"Let my omega go" said taehyung.

"Noooo, I will not"

"Let him go, I swear I'm gonna hurt you" taehyung threatens hoseok but hobi didn't let go. Taehyung was furious, his claws started to grow, he struck hoseok arms. He was wounded. He end up realising his hold to his hyung. Taehyung pull seokjin into his arms. Then he slap him. Seokjin was trown away with a powerful slap.

"How dare you, telling me that im your alpha. But you scented another alpha. Tell me seokjin is that what should a good omega do? Huh?" Said the furious taehyung as he come near seokjin.

"No, alpha I'm sorry. I'm a bad omega. I deserve Punishment" said seokjin as he hold the aching face.

"Yes, youll be punished" he carry seokjin and then the two alpha who is bickering stop and their eyes went wide as they saw what happened.

Jimin, came rushing to his hyung. Jungkook came to.

"I'm gonna drive"

"No, I'm gonna drive. This is all your fault jungkook." Jimin was mad.

"We can't leave hyung here, taehyung was out of his mind. He will killed my hyung. Please jimin" hoseok plead

"We will get him back but we need to get you in the hospital. Your bleeding. Jungkook you can drive" said jimin as he hold his hyung.

"Drive jungkook"shouted jimin

"Okay, okay."

"Namjoon will kill taehyung if he know what happened, so shut up your mouth jungkook"

"All right"

*******
Seokjin feel so inlove his inner omega is so happy. But he don't know what store for him.

*******
Double update.

Enjoy angels