CHAPTER 13

( trigger warning this chapter will have lots of violence and torture.)

Seokjin smiling face disappear as they came in Into the room. His happiness became fear as he saw a room is so dark. He has a large bed with hand cuff on each side of the bed. Then theirs this table full of  this sex staff. Seokjin knows this because he slso use this on those omega.

He gulp even more when he saw a large cage beside the table.

Taehyung smirk when he saw the seokjin shock face. taehyung trow him inside.

"Alpha" he almost scream. He hold the bars of the cage and sitdown.

"Just be a good omega and stay here. I will give you reward after I went to the meeting" taehyung promise. Seokjin eagerly no. But after he turn around. His his eyes turns to crimson red.

I will give you the punishment you deserve. Whisper taehyung.

Yes, punish him until he die. The lady in red came beside him. Taehyung continue to walk towards out of the room. Yiren continue to whisper on the ear of the alpha.

Seokjin was not comfortable at this cage. He's alpha self want to comeout and tear the cage out. But his omega self, just want to keep quite until his alpha came from meeting.

Seokjin has an anger management, but this omega keep him sane and keep him cool.

Seokjin has happy to hear footstep going in the room. But how come its so many? He thought.

Then the door slowly open, he saw his alpha cuddling with the other two omega's. The omegas kisses and scenting his alpha.

"I thought you went to a meeting?" Said seokjin as he cross his arms and pout. The real taehyung will hug and shower seokjin with kisses, but his not him self.

"Yeah, I went to a meeting..... meeting with them" taehyung grin. "Do you want to know what is your present?

"Yes" he said full of happiness because he assumed that taehyung was just fooling around with him. but in his surprise taehyung kiss one of the omega. And his heart felt broken.

"This is your present, you will see how I fuck this two omega. In front off you." Seokjin holds his heart. He was felt betray. This is the most hurtful way for an omega to feel.

A lot of moaning, slapping was heard from the sex trio that is in front of him. Seokjin can't take the betraying so he fainted. Taehyung saw him in the side of his eye's, the real him wants to come over to the omega and help him. But he was under a spell by his sister, so he let him be and continue the disgusting
Sex.

The next day

Seokjin was trembling in cold when taehyung splash him with a bucket full of ice. Then taehyung put a live wire on the cage. It electrocute seokjin.
Seokjin was shaking uncontrollably, it last for 30 minutes. Seokjin plead for forgiveness of what he ever done to the alpha. Seokjin strength was slowly moving away. This continue for two days. Taehyung never let him eat something.

*******
Hoseok, huff as he was awaken
"Hyung, I'm glad your awake. I don't know what to do if I lost you"said jimin as he hug his brother.

"Where is seokjin hyung? "Ask the panicking hoseok.

"We left him, I think taehyung won't do anything with his mate" explain
Jimin.

"What? You left him there? Didn't you know that taehyung hated him so much. He even rejected him. Where is your friend, jungkook. Let's find the shaman. I don't want my hyung to be in a middle of something that he doesn' like" explain the irritated  hoseok. He removed his blanket but hes brother stop him.

"No, you can't go. Its too dangerous. Taehyung's venum is still on your arms. Please hyung. Rest. And I promise you we will get your hyung back. Okay" said jimin that was tryi
To calm down his brother.

"How long, I've been here?"

"Three days"

"What three days? Shit! Omg. I'm worried about hyung"

"Don't worry, hyung kookie will be here, any minute now. He went to taehyung's mansion. To-"

"Jimin hyung" shouted jk as he open the door.

"Kookie, whats the news"

"I'm sorry hyung, but seokjin didn't make it.