CHAPTER 35

A/N so I stick with this plot...

Seokjin was smiling, looking at his huge baby bump in the bath room that has a huge mirror. Seokjin is almost his due date.

Seokjin is ready to be a father.

Just a little more Taehyun( A/N seokjin always thought about Taehyung in his dreams, but he hear Taehyun instead of Taehyung, because of that he decided to name his son after the unknown man in his dreams and his thoughts. Chanyeol didn't object. He said Taehyung is a wonderful name for their son)you will see me and your daddy. He carresing his belly, he can't believe that he will bears a child.

But The smile was replaced a pain. His stomach starts grumbling, it felts like someone is stabing his stomach repeatedly. Seokjin was now lying in the cold floor, he was curling like a baby. A almost transparent liquid came from his vagina.

" ALPHA" he called Chanyeol because he can't bare the pain.

Chanyeol came rushing towards him. He panick as he find seokjin in pain and lying in a cold floor.

"What happened Iseul?"

"Alpha. My baby. Please save him. Alpha" seokjin cry as he hold Chanyeol shoulder.

Chanyeol carry him bridal style. He came out of the room. Chanyeol see Irene outside the room.

"What happened to Iseul?" She said as she was worried.

"I still don't know"

"Let's go, I'm going to drive" said Irene. Chanyeol just nod and the two came out of the house. Irene lock the door fast and she open the car door for Chanyeol and. Seokjin that is looking pale, and he started to shiver.
Irene close the car door when seokjin and Chanyeol are inside of the car. Then she came also inside and started to drive.

"alpha I'm cold, my tummy is aching. Something is happening to our pup" said the almost half awake seokjin.

"Shushh, don't speak nothing is gonna happen to our pup,please stay calm Iseul. Just breath okay?" Said Chanyeol that try to calm Seokjin.

Seokjin was sitting on Chanyeol's lap and Chanyeol is hugging him. He put seokjin head to his neck. He was trying to calm him. Even if he was not the one he need.

"Breath okay, Iseul."

"Arrrrggghhhhhh!" Seokjin shouted "it hurts, Taehyun hold on. Please, we can do this" he shouted to his unborn son. He hopes the baby is listening.

"Iseul, don't worry were here" Chanyeol try to calm the omega.

"Go, Chanyeol. I will follow you. I will just park this car" said Irene and Chanyeol nod. Chanyeol get out of the car and came running to the emergency. The medical staff came rushing towards him.

"What happened sir" said on of the staff.

"Hes having a stomach cramps" said Chanyeol. Then the staff saw Seokjin pans was soaking wet.

"Sir, your husband water broke. His going to give birth." Said the staff.

"But his due is until next month"

"Sir, I will explain it later."

The strecher came And they put seokjin on. They rush him inside and Chanyeol was left on the waiting area. Irene came afterwards.

"What happened to Iseul?" Ask Irene. Chanyeol smile and said. "I'm going to be the father. Taeyun will be out soon" said Chanyeol full of delight. Irene hug him, she was also happy for them.

"I can't wait to see little Taehyun" said Irene. The two have sitted and just wait for the doctor to came out.

"Mr. Jeon"said the nurse, Chanyeol turn to see her. "Congratulation, sir you have a healthy little boy"

Chanyeol almost cry, because of what the nurse said. "Thank you, can we see them?"

"Yes sir, they are admitted at room 301, you can visit your husband and your son" Chanyeol and Irene bow to the nurse. Then they started searching for Seokjin's room.

Then after 5 minutes they found it, Chanyeol heart was beating so fast he was scared and excited at the same time. Irene saw Chanyeol, and she decided to open the door for him.

The door swang open then he saw Seokjin with the little pup was put in chest by the nurse. The little pup haven't been able to open his eyes, that's why he was just listening to his father's heart beat.

"Iseul,"said crying Chanyeol.

Seokjin smile. "Look, baby it's your daddy" said seokjin.

"Can I hold him" said Chanyeol at the nurse.

"Yes sir, but be gentle" she said.

Then slowly, Chanyeol get his son from the nurse.

He smile as he saw his son for the first time. "Noona, come here" said Chanyeol to Irene that is wiping her tears. "I want you to meet your aunty, I owe her a lot" said Chanyeol.

"Hello, pup. Your so beautiful like your appa, thank good you didn't have your daddy's looks" Irene mock and they started to laugh.

"Sir, can I get the baby. You can visit it on the nursery" said the nurse. Chanyeol nod and give the child to the nurse.

Then Chanyeol phone start ringing. He answer the phone and a shut was heard from the other side.

"Where the hell are you, my plane landed for almost an hour. Get your butt in here" said Jungkook.

Chanyeol was shock, jungkook never yell at him like this. He respect him, but why his like this, does he lost his manners?

"Hey answer me" he added.

"I'll be there, okay" said Chanyeol.

"Okay, make it fast" he demanded.

Chanyeol end the call and he went to Irene.

"Noona, can you take care of him while I'm gone. I will just go to the airport to petch my brother.

"Oh! Yes. Your brother. We almost forgot about him. Don't worry I will take care of them."

"Thank you"said Chanyeol as he pat Irene shoulder. He kiss seokjin forehead.

Irene and seokjin wave goodbye. Chanyeol then go to the airport.