CHAPTER 22

"Wtf, the elders took that killers side" said hoseok in a dismay.

"Im sorry hyung, but the elders is right. We dont have a congcreat evidence. Are only hope is the Servant who dispose the dead body" explain namjoon.

"But, we cannot just grab. One of taehyung's servant and ask them to be a witness! And We also dont know which servant it was" said jimin.

"Minnie is right, but dont you worry hyung. He will have the justice he deserve." Said namjoon as he pat hoseok shoulder.

"Thankyou Namjoon, and thank you also Jimin. My brother that i left for a long time" hes tears felt

"Lets, forgot the past hyung. Me and my Mate Namjoon will support you to this fight" said jimin.

"Hyung i think, you need to go to your pack." Said Namjoon as he look at the time. Its now 9 in the evening. Hoseok nod and say goodbye to his brother. " I better get going, Thank you both of you. See you tommorrow" the two nod.

"See you hyung" said jimin with a smile. Namjoon put his arms to Jimin's shoulder. They wave goodbye at their hyung. As Hoseok walk his way out of the Kim Mansion.

*******
HOSEOK POV

I enter the car. Im still thingking about how we can convince the elders to put taehyung on a deathrow. We all know that its really seokjin hyung, his body undergo a dna test. And its 99.9% positive. But i will not loose hope. This is the only way my hyung, can find peace.

I was awaken on my thoughts as the driver stop and he beep. So the gate to the pack house will be open.

After 3 beep the gate open. And after 2 minutes where in the pack house. The driver stop and i woke out outside the car. I saw many of my 7 pack members outside the house.

"Good evening everyone. Why are you standing outside, we should come inside. Come" he said politely. All of the alpha and omega came inside.

We enter Seokjin hyung office. I sited my self.

"Have a sit" he signal them all to sit down.

"What can i do, to all of you" said Hoseok.

"We heard what happed to our previous alpha, is it true?" The beta ask.

I have no reason to lie, and eventually everyone will know about it. So i said "yes, its true. All of the newa that you heard to seokjin hyung" i said.

"And is it true, that your trying to convict the leader of the Kim Clan, Kim taehyung?"

"Yes, he deserve to be punish after what he done to my hyung, your former Alpha" i said im almost mad because i heard this issue again.

"Alpha, can you stop fighting Kim Taehyung" said one of the alpha.

"What? What did you say. You want me to just stop trying? Huh? How can you said this, things" i said as i punch the table.

"Alpha, we cant fight them. Their Pack Is to stromg for us. We lost a lot of strong member because of that former alpha. We all hate him. His a greedy and selfish" said one of the Alpha. I loose my cool i grab his collar and pull him towards me.

"How dare you Mock my hyung infront of me. Hes not greedy, he all did this to protect you all. And i wont stop until Kim taehyung will be punish" i growl at him he just bow his head. I push him.

"I dont want to hear hurtful words towards my hyung. He is a good man and a good alpha. He deserve to find peace."

"sorry alpha" they all bow and said.

"You may go, but please. Let me handle this." They all bow.

They all walk away. I hold my head. And starting to think again. How can Kim taehyung be in jail.

*******
A little update of hoseok life.