CHAPTER 15 version 2

Jungkook came into an old masion, that was own by his brother. Everyone does not know that he has a disown brother and he live here in the old Jeon's mansion.

He come inside the mansion and come upstairs. He stop in the room of his brother. He saw his brother hugging the alpha that eventually became an omega.

"Hyung, I'm done doing what you ask me. Their now thought that omega is real dead. What will you do to him anyway? " ask jungkook.

"Thank you little brother, you know I have waited for him. I've been in love with him. Now I can show him what he means to me."

Jungkook roll his eye's " yeah! Yeah! Do what you want with him. Just get him out of this country. I just don't want to see him. My blood really boiling when I see that innocent but aggressive omega of yours."

The man smile. " he is very strong, and very beautiful too. Don't worry you wont see us again. Where gonna leave tomorrow."

"Who told you, your leaving me behind"

"But, you don't want to see my omega. So were gonna leave you."

"But hyung, I don't want to be alone. Please stay. Your the only one that I have. Please hyung."

"Then come with us"

"Okay,I think jimin hyung can handle my pack when Im not around."

"Thank you brother, for supporting me"

"I will do everything for you brother"

"What should we name him?"

"Lee Iseul soon to be Jeon Iseul"

"That's a great name, jungkook. Iseul and Chanyeol perfect match, I will give him a new beginning" said his brother as he hug seokjin even more. He druken him with his scent.

Chanyeol just wish that seokjin can open his heart to him.

*******
Taehyung eye's suddenly cry, deep inside of him his wolf is howling. His so broken. He came to the servant that dispose the body of his mate. But he said he throw the body to the sea.

Are you happy now sister. His dead because of me. I killed him. He shouted to the unseen entity.

His not dead he still alive. Shouted the soul full of range. Taehyung feel so much hope "really?" he smile.

Your happiness wont last because, your gonna kill and finish your job.
Said the vengeful ghost.

*******

Seokjin was just looking at the wall all day huging himself. Then he cry. It broke chaneoul heart seing him like this. He wont eat or even speak to them. A doctor said his having a traumatic experience that's why he is like that. So Chanyeol eventually give him sleeping pills when there going to their new home. JAPAN, he was looking forward to get to that country and now is the time of the go their with his love.

Their in the airport now, their going to japan first and jungkook will come the following day. He bought seokjin a wheelchair, because he was still sleeping. Suddenly he smell taehyung's scent.

Shit! He cuss. They went to the rest room. He spray seokjin the scent blockers until it was empty. Finally when they came out from the comfort room, taehyung scent was gone.

They are now inside the plain. The two where seated. He embraced seokjin. He put him on his chest.
Chanyeol smile. "Tomorrow your life will change. Lee Iseul"

*******
Is this better or the other one