CHAPTER 3

Yiren walk slowly, she was feeling dizzy. She is still holding his belly. That has still a little beating fetus just this morning. But now she can't hear its heart beating. Because it was taken away by its own father. Yiren cry as she feel helpless and depressed of what happened. She feel like dying. She blame her self for thinking that his alpha will somehow be nice to his own child. But Alpha seokjin did the reverse.

The scene that the doctor take his baby out of her womb keep repeating on his mind. She should known better that there alpha cold attitude towards everyone.

She regret everything, now she will not hear her baby cry, she will never hold her/him. She foolish to ask the alpha.

"Yiren! What happened? Why are you so pale?" Ask the worried mother.

"Mother, my baby is gone" she started to cry harder.

"What happened?"

"The chief alpha mother, he killed our baby" she shouted. The mother hug her daughter.

"Don't worry my daughter. The great alpha, will fall" the mother said. With her shinning dark blue eyes.

*******

Seokjin is in his office reading something about the reports.

Then the door open and someone came inside. Seokjin didn't bothed to see who is his guest. Cause he knew who is it. And his no other than. his friend Hoseok.

"You shouldn't than that to your own child, jinnie"

"Why? That girl just want to be my Luna. I know she's gonna use her baby so that she will control me. And don't called me jinnie. I hate that Nick name, its to feminine" seokjin growl.

"Easy, don't get irritated. I'm just saying you shouldn't killed your own child. You will need an heir" hoseok said said with a calm voice.

"I don't need anyone, I can handle my pack on my own. They will all betray me. Just like my parents"

"Hey! Not all of the people is like your parents, for example me. I've been with you for about 30 years. But I never betrayed you even once" hoseok try to explained.

"Maybe your loyal to me today,but maybe your gonna betray me someday"

"Jin, stop thinking foolish things, I will be forever loyal to you, because I owe you my life. And I will always be great full to you. Every second of my life" hoseok smile. Seokjin also responded with a smile.

"Thanks! I'm sorry I growl at you. I know I can only trust you hoseok. To tell you the truth I regret of what I done. But what I did is for the best."

"Killing a child is the best decision you made"

"What did you want me to do? the child already die. The end"

"But, it's not to late to say sorry to the mother"

"What? ----No! I'm not going to beg forgiveness to her. Can you please leave my office Hoseok."

Hoseok rush outside, because he saw jin' s red eye's that looks furious. This is not the time to argue with the Alpha.

If you can't do it. I will do it for you. He whisper.

The next day

Hoseok was going to Yerin's house, he got fruit basket and a some gold. He got the address from a soldier that know her. Good thing her house is near.

So he went to her home. As she approach the house, he saw many people in their door step. He came near it. He ask a man.

"Good morning sir, can you tell me what's happening?" He ask.

"Yerin was found dead this morning. She loss Lot's of blood  the doctor didn't stich properly" hoseok was shock to the man statement. He came near towards the door. Then he was notice by the crying mother. She went to hoseok. "You, your one of the Alphas men, are you happy my daughter suffer a lot in your cruel alpha. Say this to him. He will perish because what he done to my daughter. Mark my word he will get his Karma" the mother fainted after telling hoseok. His mate catch her

"I'm sorry, Sir for what my friend did, I promise I will help,"

"No! The damage is done. Me and my pack will fine more peaceful village than here. So get out" the alpha growl. Hoseok just bow. And go back to the pack house.

He rush towards Seokjin office. He didn't knock. He just came in.

"Jin, Yerin"

"Hoseok, didn't I tell you not to talk about her" said the annoy seokjin.

"Yerin, is dead"

" what?"