CHAPTER 39

IRENE POV

Finally, where back in Korea safe and sound. But I notice something odd about Seokjin.

He was staring on a distance with a blank face. He's mind seems fading away. I'm started to get worried.

We didn't carry much things. We just brought the things from the hospital, we didn't even have any much money. Good thing Chanyeol give me an authorization for his Korean account, we should be fine. But I need to find a job. I need to carry on the responsibility for Iseul and Taehyun. I just wish we will be find.

We check in into this small hotel. Isuel was now breast feeding the child. Our room has 2 beds, one for me and one for him. Even though he's a man, we need to sleep in the same room, because he needs me.

Noona, when we will meet Chanyeol? He ask me with his teary blue eyes. I don't know what to say and I don't want to lie even more. But I have to do this, so I said. His gonna met us at this new pack. He said he just need to stay more in Japan. I clunch my fist.

Okay, I hope he will their when we get to that pack. I miss him. And our baby want to see his daddy also.

Don't worry, he will be their soon. I lie again.

******

AT HOSEOK PACK FORMER SEOKJIN'S PACK.

someone knock on the Alpha's door.

You can come in, said Hoseok.

Alpha, someone wants to see Luna.

Yoongi look at HOSEOK.

Me? Ask Yoongi as he pointed his finger to himself.

Yes, Luna. She said she is your relative.

What is that guest name?

Irene, Luna.

Irene noona is here? Ask Yoongi.

Yes, she brought a friend with a baby. His an Omega. I don't know but why I felt I know that omega. He has a mask on.

When Rafa said he felt he knows the omega. Hoseok, heart beating fast.

Rafa, let them in. Said Hoseok.

Yes, Rafa. I want to see my noona once again. Said Yoongi.

Rafa turn around and let the room.

Yoongi massage his mate's shoulders.

Why are you feel so tense? My love.

I don't know, I just felt my heart beating. I can't explain.

Then they smell the prehormone of the guest. Hoseok stand up. Then Rafa came and bow before the two guest enters.

The two guest bow in respect.

I'm sorry Alpha to disturb you, but we need a place to live for a while. While we wait for someone.

Yoongi hug his noona.

No need to ask permission, Our pack is always open to the wolfs in need. You must be Irene.

Yes, Alpha this is Isuel and this is his little Taehyun.

Taehyung? Ask Hoseok

No, Sir It's Taehyun. I just like that name. Answer Seokjin with the mask on.

And who are you? Can you take your mask off.

SEOKJIN do as his told and remove the mask.

Rafa, and Hoseok was stun to See Seokjin the Alpha before of this clan.

Hyung? Hyung I told them your not dead. I'm sorry, I didn't do anything. I'm sorry hyung. I promise I will help you this time. Said hoseok while hugging Seokjin and he remembers not to smash the baby.

Seokjin was dumbfounded. So he ask. Who are you?

I'm Hoseok, Im your friend, what happened to you hyung?

I don't know, I don't know what to say. I....
He said the  faded.

Hoseok catches him and gave the baby to Irene.

I think you owed me and explanation. Said hoseok with his red eyes to Irene.

Irene gulp and she knows that he have to tell The alpha everything. Because they need protection.

********
A/n

So it's my birthday tomorrow.

This is my gift to all that wanted an update of Red and blue.

I love you all.