CHAPTER 29

"Yiren"

***************
TAEHYUNG POV.

"It started with one voice, then that voice double, then it stuck in my head and then i started to listen to it. I though that voice will leave if i only listen to it or should i say her. But i was wrong, because she doesnt leave my side and it happenes she gain control of me. Because where blood relatives. Actually she was my noona. And i really belong to Seokjin pack. And i was just adopted by my parens" I try to explain.

"What?" Ask the confuse jungkook because of the too much information to handle. "The Yiren you said, is the same Yiren that Seokjin killed?"

"I know its too much. I just want her to get out of my thoughts. I just want to see seokjin to love him, not to kill him. Please help me my noona became a vengeful spirit. She will not stop until seokjin is dead?"

Jungkook narrow his eyes. "But seokjin is dead?" He said as he try to decieve taehyung.

"No, hes not. Noona knows his not dead. Thats why she order me to find him and kill him. Because she was kill and her baby because of Seokjin reaklessness" I explaim.

"Don't worry. The shaman will arrive here. Can you see her?" He ask.

"Yeah! I Seen her and trust me. She's really horrifying." I develop a fear for her. Maybe that's also the reason she gain control at me.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I know taehyung knows about Seokjin, that he was alive. Thats why i try to mislead him all this years. But i really didnt know that their is something dark that command him. I just want my hyung to be happy.

I cant ruin his happiness now, that seokjin is pregnant and im going to be an uncle.
I feel sorry for taehyung, but my brother is more important to me. But i will help him get rid of this spirit, so he would be free and find another mate. I just wish the moon goddess will gave him a wonderful and kind mate. Because he deserve to be love and to be happy.

*******

Abyss run and run to a endless forest. He got wounds because of the branches that seem to be stoping him to run towards his freedom.

He was howling silently for his master but his master never answer back.

Finally he was out of the creepy forest. Abyss is getting tired. He stop when the ground split into. The other side of the ground disappear. His will turn back, as he saw the cliff was a hallow black abyss.

"Whats the matter, are you affraid little pup?" Yiren said in a mocking tone. Abyss turn around to see the floating lady in red.

Im not afraid. I was just only shock.

"Your, still indenial huh!"

Let me tell you something, theirs a reason why the moon goddess called me Abyss. Said the wold that is smiling. Then abyss turn around and jump to the unknown.

"Nooooooo" Yiren shouted.

********

Master I'm coming.

*******

Another update from me....

A little gift from me.

I will try to update the chapter 30....

Love you all.