CHAPTER 31

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating, I was so busy. My sister came back to work and I have to take care of my nephew and my father.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🐺🐺🐺🌕🌕🌕🌕

I was playing with my ring, thats on my finger. I can't help but smile.
I can't believe this, finally I'm free from my sister. I can breath without any fear that she could be near.

After those years I developed phobia, from her. I was afraid that she will find Seokjin again and kill him at my very own eyes. I don't want that to happen. I was so lucky to find a friend like Jungkook, because he help me to find a shaman.
But he's also the one that let her loose. I was mad at him, for doing such a foolish thing. But after what he said, that my noona was his mate. I understand him now. I will do also everything for my mate. But how did it happen, my noona is dead and jungkook is alive. How can they be still mate's? I wander why? But Let's not talk about them let's talk about my seokjin, the one I love from the very beginning.
I know that our love story is not any like romantic film that you watch.

Actually we really don't know each other so we'll and For him I'm just an annoying alpha that he met.
I also don't know if he also feel the same like mine.

I think he also found the one that he love, because I knew that he had sex with him or her.
My heart was crush that night, my wolf Istigma Was howling uncontrollably inside of me, we want to rip who ever, it was that taking care of our omega.

And that night, I was furious, I wreak the whole office room. As I feel the pain. Someone really making love with my omega. I was just awaken by a laugh.

"Ahhhahaha! How does it feel to be betrayed, brother?" Said My sister that is mocking me.

"Shut up!!!!" I growl.

She just continue laughing. "It's painful, isn't it?" She said with a smirk.

"Get out you damn demon" that is the first time I called my sister demon.

"Fine, I will just leave you, hopeless, painful and betrayed" she said and disappear.

I was really so painful. Me myself really feel betrayed. But I can't cuss at him. Because we're not even have a relationship. Where just mate's.
That meant to be apart.

I was so lucky I survived that night.
But after that I feel even hopeless.
Then I didn't know what happened, I never saw my sister. so I grab the apportunity to test jungkook and send help.

I'm glad he came, and now im free.
First thing first I will find my seokjin, and then after that, I will let him decide who will be the one that his going to pick. Me his mate or his new lover? But I just wish he will still pick me.

I called jungkook. But he doesn't answer my calls, ever since it happened. Im not mad at him. Why he avoiding me? What happened? Jungkook.

*******
"Irene noona, can I can you help me clean the house my brother is going to come" said the excited Chanyeol.

"Okay! I will help you. Where is Seo-" irene can't continue, because he was stop by chanyeol. His hands was on her mouth.

"I-s-e-u-l" chanyeol spell.

Irene nod, then he remove his hands to his mouth.

"Noona, you should be careful saying that. He might here you"

"Yes,I'm sorry. I'm still not use to it"

"It's fine noona"

"Can I ask? Why he doesn't come here For almost 3 years?"

"He is too busy at work"

Irene nod " who is your brother again?"

"Jeon Jungkook"