Chapter 21

Note: this is the pov of the real seokjin inside himself. The jin that have an alpha state of mine.

×××××××

I was walking on a road with no destination, I did not know where I came from and where I was going."Where am I going? Why am I here" I asked myself.? but who am i? im starting to feel strange.

I heard the sound of water was flowing behind me. I slowly turned my back. my eyes widened when I saw the big wave of water. goes in my direction.

I started running, I accelerated running and the water was approaching me. I looked in front of me. I was surprised to see a large, deep cliff in front of me. I stopped because I could no longer walk.

I just closed my eyes and ready to die.

So this is my end, i said to my self many regrets suddenly entered my mind. a rush of memories into my mind. I cried as i remember everything i done to everyone around me.If i could only turn back time. I will correct everything. I will be a better person, a better alpha and a better father.

I just wish I was a better hyung for hoseok, I also wish that i was a better leader for my pack. And lastly i wish i was good alpha for yiren and our child. I know this is all my fault and I accept my destiny.

Good bye, hoseok. Im sorry yiren and lastly im sorry for my unborn child.

Seokjin close his eyes. He felt the cold water yo his feet. He was ready to die.

seokjin has already fallen into eternal pitt. with each fall, he gradually lost something. He doesnt notice it.

*******
Seokjin was sweating, his breathing is not normal. He was seated in Chanyeol laps.

"Doctor, is this normal" said the worry on his face.

"Yes, its normal for my patient. We will just have to do the next step after a few days." Said the doctor.

"Okay, i just hope he will be fine after this"

"Dont worry, he will." Said the doctor that Pat Chanyeol hands and smile.

"Thank you doctor." Said Chanyeol.

"Your welcome, may i ask where are we going?" Said the doctor. Their on a car. Chanyeol's driver was too quiet, he doesnt answer the doctor question when she aak where are they heading.

" where going to the southern part of japan. Doctor" said Chanyeol.

"Dont call me doctor. We known eact other for a month. But you always called me Doctor. When you know my name" explain the doctor.

"Im sorry, i forgot your name."

"Its Doctor Bae Irene, but you can call me Irene" irene offer her hand for a handshake.

"Jeon Chanyeol, doc-" chanyeol hold his mouth.

"Aish! I said called me doctor" the doctor pout. Cute said chanyeol to his mind.

Chanyeol smile and rub his nape. "Sorry, Irene" he smile and accept her handshake. They where interupt when the car stop.

"Sir where here" said the driver. Chanyeol look at the house they where going to live. And its  looks like a mansion. Theres no other house insight. Chanyeol smile. Jungkook really know how to pick a house.
The driver unpack there luggage. Irene and Chanyeol. with seokjin in his arms. walk towards the house. An old woman. Greeted them.

"Welcome, sir. You must be Sir Chanyeol." Said the old lady. Which is an omega. Chanyeol nod.

"This must be your omega.?" Ask the old lady as she look at seokjin.

"Yes, he is" Chanyeol Lied.

"And who is she?" Ask the curious Lady.

"Im his doctor" said Irene.

The old lady nod and invite them in. "Lets go inside" she said as she lead the way.

"What should we call you?"ask chanyeol.

"You can call me, Mia sir" said the old lady.

"Okay, mia. Can you show us where are rooms. Where so exhausted from the long drive" said chanyeol.

"Off course sir. Just follow me" said Mia. The two follow her upstairs.

"This is your room miss" said Mia. Irene went in with a luggage in her hands that the driver gave her.

"This is you and your omegas room" said Mia. The driver open the door and get there stuff inside the room. "Thank you" said Chanyeol.

"Just call me on the intercom, if you need anything sir" said mia.

"Okay thankyou" the driver and Mia vow to him and the two left. Chanyeol close the door. He carefully lay seokjin to the bed and kiss his forehead.

This is the beginning of your new life Iseul. No more seokjin. Your going to be Jeon Iseul My omega.

*******

Chanyeol was awaken by the loud beep of his phone. He rub his eyes and grab his phone. He saw jungkook names flashes to the screen.

Hyung did you arrive at the mansion.
Said the text.

Yes, thanks for letting me us stay here. But this mansion is too big for 3 people. Chanyeol reply.

Its okay hyung, atleast your all safe. Be causion. Where in japan now. I make sure that he will never find you two and that we need to go back to korea.

Thankyou so much jungkook. Im so lucky that you became my brother.

Uhhh! No hyung, im the one who is lucky to have you.❤❤❤❤.

Just thank you kookie.

Your welcome. Im gonna message you later. Taehyung is mad again. Bye.

Bye.

*******
Im here now seokjin. Im gonna get you. Said taehyung with the creepy voice.

"How can you be sure, that his here" ask jungkook.

" i know his here. Where is the car" shouted taehyung.

"Ask your assistant not me" said

Taehyung was gonna punch him. But the real him. Stop him"

Dont you dare touch my friends, noona. Said taehyung at the furious  Yiren.

The time will come taehyung that i will take over you mind and your body and i will make sure that i will kill seokjin. Said the furious ghost. Even her eyes is black you can still see she so mad.

Taehyung was just waiting for a miracle to happened. How can he tell jungkook about, his sister ghost and he need his help.

He hope that his plan will work.