Chapter 69

Draco

Bella's bare back was against my chest, she held onto my arm tight, which was wrapped around her waist. Her scent was everywhere, on my pillows, around the room and fuck was it so intoxicating. She clouded my mind, I'd never felt like this before, I was obsessed with her.

Every thought I had was of her, I found myself constantly wanting to be around her, in her presence. It was becoming painful how much I craved her.

"Bella" I whispered, she shuffled against me, humming as a response.

"Are you going to Slughorn's party tonight?"

I watched as she nodded "alright, I'll be with you after." She lifted her head, turning it to face me, her eyebrows were furrowed "you're not coming?" She asked.

"I wasn't invited," I said kissing her shoulder.

"Oh, I'll just go with Blaise then" she responded, turning her head to go back to sleep.

I pushed the sheets off me, making my way to my bathroom. "Maybe you can wear one of the dresses I got you" I suggested, leaning against the bathroom door.

"You're smart Malfoy" she let out a breathy laugh "you won't see me in it though."

"What makes you think that?", she sat up, wrapping the quilt around her chest.

"Because you're not coming" she replied, wiping her eyes.

"You'll come back to my room after, so of course I'll see it" I laughed, she thought for a second and then nodded.

"Have a nice shower, try not to think of me when you're wanking" she giggled, she laid back down, facing opposite me.

"Don't flatter yourself" I mumbled, walking into the bathroom. I took a hot shower, removing last nights sweat. Bella's boldness last night was beautiful, Merlin she really knew how to get a man on his knees. I was sceptical at first when Pansy asked me that question last night, I didn't want to share Bella.

However, I'd done things like that with Pansy before Bella, as long as she was okay with it so was I. But it would never happen again, I realised that I didn't want anyone else touching what is mine, so Pansy would need to find someone else to prey on.

"Draco" Bella called my name from the bedroom.

I switched off the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. "Yes?" I responded, reaching for my toothbrush.

"You have a letter" she mumbled, walking into the bathroom and handing it to me.

"Fuck" I said under my breath, another letter. Bella frowned and started taking a shower.

"Who's it from?" She asked, washing her hair. "No one" I muttered.

"Liar, whatever, don't tell me" she growled. I finished brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. I checked to see what Bella was doing, in case she was snooping however she was singing lightly and washing her body.

"Draco,

Why have you not completed your task yet! What is taking you so long? Are you incapable of performing such simple things! If it's that Roseberry girl causing distractions then she will be dealt with!

Hurry up, you know the dark lord does not like waiting!

LM"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I ripped the letter and then burnt it. 

"Bella I have to go" I rushed, putting my clothes on.

"Where are you going?" She asked walking out with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Fuck, it doesn't matter, I'll see you later or something."

I heard her call after me as I left the room, it was late afternoon so she would be distracted by the party tonight. I practically ran to the room of requirement, I was letting my father down and that couldn't happen. My fear of choosing between the two was catching up with me— I was in shit.

After a few hours of trying to mend the cabinet I made some progress, not as much as I wanted but still some. I heard the door open, my wand was raised ready for the intruder.

"Oh for fucks sake, what do you want?" I growled.

"Hello would've been nice" Theo walked in, touching items as he walked closer to me.

"We're not friends, why would I greet you?" I said, holding onto my wand tighter.

Theo noticed and laughed "you can put that down, I just want to talk."

"Yeah, well I don't trust you, whenever you speak it's always bullshit" I sneered.

He had a hint of amusement in his eyes, he walked in front of the cabinet eyeing it up. "I can see you've made no progress" he commented.

"That's none of your business."

"Oh, I think it is, you're not stupid Malfoy, you know that I know" he smirked. I huffed, lowering my wand "so what do you want?" I mumbled.

"I'm not here after Bells, I'm over her, but your lack of progress is now causing me problems," he said opening the cabinet.

"Stop calling her that ridiculous nickname," I said raising my voice.

"Wow you are in deep, after everything I said, the nickname part is what you comment on" he laughed. Fuck did he make my blood boil "anyway since you are clearly struggling with this, I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands" he smiled.

I cocked my eyebrow looking at him, he had the same smug look on his face from when I first met him "What's that supposed to mean?"

He rounded me, standing behind me, I whipped around facing him "You'll see" he chuckled.

Before I knew it his wand was out, I was too slow "Petrificus Totalus" Theo exclaimed.

My whole body went limp, I fell onto the ground with a hard thud. I couldn't move, fuck, I was going to kill him.

I watched as he stood over me "this is for your own good Malfoy."

He leaned down, I felt him snatch a strand of hair from my head. Theo looked at it and smiled "I'll be needing this" he muttered.

"Thanks, Malfoy, I'm sure I'll be seeing you tonight." He let out a small laugh before exiting the room.

Now I was in deep shit, I didn't know what he was going to do next, but something wasn't right. And I couldn't fucking move, oh he was definitely going to be put in a grave when this shit wore off.