Chapter 18

Draco

"Draco?"

Arabella looked at me in surprise. She was all I could think about these past two weeks. I could still taste her, I craved her. When I saw her on the platform I knew I had to have her, whether it was back at Hogwarts or right here. But it seemed like it would be the latter.

"H-how was your Christmas?"

I didn't want to talk, I wasn't in the mood for a conversation. So I pushed her against the white tiles, her back slammed against it a little too hard causing a slight hiss to come out of her mouth.

Gripping her neck with one hand and snaking the other one underneath her skirt I pulled her into a kiss. She was startled at first but followed my movements. I was hungry for her, I needed some sort of release from the shit Christmas I'd had.

I rubbed her through her lace underwear and she moaned into my mouth, widening her legs and rubbing her cunt against my fingers as a hint that she needed more. I moved her underwear to the side dipping two fingers inside of her, she was already wet and ready for me.

Perfect.

Turning us around, making sure our lips didn't disconnect I pushed her against the sink. I added another finger inside of her, curving them slightly.

"Yes, Draco."

Finally removing my mouth from hers I spun her around. Watching her through the mirror, her eyes were hooded and lips were swollen from the kiss.

"Remove your underwear."

She bit her lip and nodded, stepping out of it one leg at a time. She handed me her underwear as if she knew what I was going to say next. I placed them into my robe as she watched my every move.

I ran my hands up her body and gave her nipples a slight squeeze, she let out a whimper and rubbed her ass against my crotch. Enough games, I pulled my trousers and boxers down at the same time, my cock was already hard, it was painful. Her eyes widened at the sight, I'm glad she was as ready as me.

I kicked her legs apart and she stood on her tiptoes. Spitting on my hand I moistened my length and lined it up with her entrance. I entered her in one and pulled out, repeating over and over again.

Her moans were loud, a little too loud for this train. Our heads turned from the sound of knocking on the other side of the door.

"Is anyone in there?" Someone asked from outside the bathroom.

I continued to fuck her, she placed her hand on my chest and tried to push me back. Which resulted in me holding that hand on her back. She looked at me as if to say something but I was too busy.

"Um— hold on" Arabella shouted.

She let out a moan as I raised slammed back into her

"I'll—I'll— oh fuck— I'll— just be a few minutes."

I let go of her hand and wrapped mine around her hair, pulling her head back so her back was arched. Clasping the other hand around her mouth, I picked up my speed and her pussy started rippling around my cock— it was heaven.

"You need to be quiet" I grunted.

She closed her eyes and nodded. I wanted her to watch me, to know it was me giving her all the pleasure. I dragged her head back my mouth now meeting her ear.

"Open your eyes, I want you to watch me fucking you Bella."

Her eyes opened swiftly, becoming glassy as if she couldn't take it anymore.

"You're such a good girl Bella" I spoke in her ear maintaining my speed.

"Keeping quiet whilst my cock is filling your tight cunt."

She let out a moan and bit my hand, my strokes became sloppy as I bottomed her.

The pleasure was too much, I wasn't going to last long at all. I watched as my cock disappeared into her warmth and back out again. She fit me so well, better than anyone I'd had before.

"Are you going to be quiet?" I asked.

Not sure if I should remove the hand from her mouth. She nodded eagerly, I took my hand away and squeezed her ass. She was tightening around me, squeezing my cock like a fist— fuck.

"Bella" I groaned whilst my cum spilt inside her, I continued to pump and allow my cum to fill her up. She moaned at the sensation and whispered my name.

Giving her ass one last squeeze I pulled out of her, she was still bent over the sink, I watched as some of my cum leaked from her pussy.

Using two fingers I dragged them up her slit, pushing it back inside of her.

She whimpered "Draco."

I looked at her and pulled my fingers out, she turned around and held the hand and dipped the fingers in her mouth. Sucking them until they were clean.

She would be the death of me. Pulling my boxers and trousers back up, she was watching me.

"Wait 10 minutes and then come out."

"Draco, can I have my underwear?"

"You won't be needing these anymore Bella."

"My cum is dripping down your leg, you might want to clean that up."

She bit her lip and watched the thick liquid making its way down her inner thigh. She looked at me and nodded. Giving her one last glance I left the bathroom.