Chapter 37

Draco

Taking a deep inhale I engulfed the smell of Bella's hair. I didn't know what time it was but I knew it was early, the birds had just woken up and started to sing outside my window. It was still dark outside, however the sun would be making its entrance soon.

Surprisingly I didn't have a nightmare last night, maybe because Bella was here, who knows. I didn't know where we would go from here, whether we continued how we were before us exposing Potter. Or we take a step back, all I knew is that I couldn't trust her, but I didn't want to be away from her.

How could I be sure she wouldn't do something like this to me again, whether we were intimate or not, I still felt like she was a friend to me. So I needed to trust her, maybe I should tell her that we should remain friends. However, the thought of her sleeping with someone else made my blood boil.

Bella shuffled around, she didn't wake up, but the friction between her ass and my crotch woke something else up. How can my body betray me like this, I've never experienced anyone like Bella before. All the other girls I'd been with were easy to have, she wasn't. She carried herself differently which made me more attracted to her.

She moved again, this time pressing harder, she knew what she was doing. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her so she was directly positioned against my length. I wanted her to feel what she does to me.

"Draco" she whispered lazily.

I kissed up her naked shoulder, snaking my arms around to her breast. My hand found its way to her nipple, squeezing it gently and then massaging it. Her thighs rubbed together, making me aware she was aroused and wet. She moaned at my touch, which made me even harder.

Trailing my hand down her stomach, I opened her thighs, pushing her underwear to the side I found that her sex was already wet for me. I rubbed small circles around her clit, her head leant back on my shoulder as her eyes closed.

"Fuck— I want to be inside you Bella" I hoarsely spoke.

"What are you waiting for Draco" she mumbled.

She turned her head and kissed me lightly. She palmed me through my boxers "take it out Bella" I growled in her ear. She did as I asked pulling out my dick and then pushing down my boxers.

Lifting one of her legs I wrapped it around me and lined my cock up with her heat. I teased her slightly, rubbing my tip up and down her slit entrance.

"Please" she whimpered, I laughed slightly.

"You have an insatiable cunt, Bella."

"Piss off" she moaned as my cock entered her slowly.

My pace was slow, I left wet kisses on her back. She reached behind her and ran her fingers through my hair. Her breathing was heavy, she was panting slightly.

"Yes— Draco I missed this" she moaned, the feeling was mutual. I picked up my pace, resulting in her moans becoming louder.

"Draco where were you last nig-" Skye shouted as she barged into my room.

Shit, this wasn't good, her eyes widened as she saw Bella and me in my bed.

"Get the fuck out of my room!" I shouted at her. Who the fuck was she to come into my room like that.

Bella moved the covers to hide her body that was partially exposed.

"No, is this what you chose over me?" she said angrily.

"I'm gonna go" Bella whispered.

"I said get out of my room Skye, I won't ask again" I hollered now standing up after putting my boxers on.

"Really, you went back to her, after everything she did to you!" She screamed.

"Oh piss off Skye, you were only there to make me jealous" Bella spoke from behind me, she was putting on her shirt now.

"Funny that, he was telling me how he used you the whole time, how it was all a game between everyone to see how fast he could sleep with you!" She laughed.

"Don't listen to her Bella, get out Skye, are you mad I didn't fuck you? Is that it?"

"Malfoy you said I was the best you ever had and that was a few days ago," she said with a smirk.

"Don't fucking lie" I grabbed her by her neck and she choked on the sensation.

"You said you didn't sleep with her Draco?" Bella looked at me, her eyes were sad, disappointment covered her face.

"She's fucking lying Bella, can't you see?" I gripped my hand around Skye's neck and she started clawing at my hands.

"Tell her you're lying!" I shouted in her face, her face was red.

"I've heard enough," Bella said whilst storming out of the room, for fuck sake. Returning my focus to Skye, her eyes watered from the lack of oxygen.

"Get— off— me" she choked.

"Malfoy!" Blaise shouted. He pulled me off Skye and she dropped onto the ground, catching her breath.

"You're fucking crazy Malfoy" she coughed.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my room!" I spat.

Blaise pushed me against the wall "Malfoy what are you doing!" He shouted at me. I pushed him off me, fuck, I was enraged.

"She's a fucking liar Zabini," I told him. My breathing was heavy as I sat on my bed.

"Calm down, she's a girl Malfoy, you can't put your hands on her like that!" He said loudly.

I didn't hear what he said, I hated being lied to, the fact that Bella listened to that shit made me more annoyed with Skye.

"Where's Bella?" I asked, my breathing calmed.

"I don't know, she went to her dorm," Blaise said. I stood up about to make my way out.

"Malfoy— your father— he knows" he whispered.

"Knows what?" I asked confusedly.

"About Bella, Goyle saw you and her last night and told everyone," he said looking down.

"Fuck."