Chapter 80

Arabella

I don't know what happened, whenever I was around him it was like I was bewitched. I couldn't keep my eyes off him— he was captivating.

I knew exactly why I came into his room, I wanted more of him. I'm positive he felt the same, I leaned over, pretending to look at the homework. But to be honest, I didn't give a shit about it.

I played with the quill in my mouth, as I looked over the parchment. Something caught my eye— something big caught my eye. Fuck me, he was hard, and he made no attempt to hide it.

I clenched my thighs together, shifting my vision to his naked torso. He had the faintest abs but that was enough for me, then I raised my head further. His soft pink lips— oh how I wished they were on mine again.

I finally reached his eyes, they were a dark shade of blue now, there were no hints of the greyish colour from before.

I heavily gulped "Fuck it" I dropped my quill.

Like yesterday I pulled his neck down so his lips could meet mine. He wasn't hesitant this time, he was prepared— he expected this.

I ran my hand up and down his stomach, reaching lower and lower towards his dick. He snatched my hand away, holding my wrist tight in his hand.

Draco's other hand had taken hold of my neck, holding it firmly, he pushed me backwards so my back was against the hard floorboards.

I tugged on his wet hair.

Draco's groan was muffled against my lips as he continued to kiss me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around my own tongue.

I widened my legs, lifting my hips to try and meet his hard cock, I needed some type of friction to get rid of this ache. The hand that was holding my wrist was now against my hip harshly, pushing me into the wood below.

"Draco— I- touch me."

He bit my lip and raised his head, there was a glint in his eye, he shot me a smile.

"Tell me where you want me to touch you, darling."

His mouth was hovering over my lips, tracing them lightly with his tongue.

"I— oh fuck."

He took a fistful of my hair and moved my head to the side.

"Tell me" he growled.

His lips were now on my neck, leaving wet, hot kisses along it.

"Everywhere— shit— everywhere."

I tried pushing my thighs together but his body prevented me from doing it. He let out a dark laugh and then sucked on my flesh— no doubt leaving marks.

"Say the magic word, my love."

My gaze found him, his eyes were boring into my own, waiting for an answer. I chewed my lip, wondering if he usually made me do things like this.

"Go on."

"Please."

Draco's eyes were full of lust and hunger, he smirked and let his fingertips trace along my collarbone.

They travelled down until he reached my breast. His thumb circled my erect nipple through my bra.

He was moving too slow for me "Draco" I whined.

"Patience darling."

Draco sat up on his knees and undone my shirt, he slowly opened it to reveal my bra. He took in a breath and ran his hands down my sides, his cold touch made me shiver.