Chapter 36

Arabella

I was on a mission, I dragged Draco back to the common room. I was going to prove to him I was sorry, although I didn't think I needed to. I really wanted to have sex with him, so I guess it was a win-win situation. I whispered the password and checked the room before entering. It was empty, great. Draco trailed behind me.

We stopped at his door "open it" I requested him.

"Don't your hands work?" He replied.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open. Walking inside it I slammed the door and locked it, no one would be interrupting tonight. He stood by his bed watching me.

His dick was hard, I could see the print through his school trousers. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled his waist. His head rested in the pillows, his hands settled underneath his head.

"You look nice on top of me Bella" he smirked.

"Shut up," I said whilst taking my school shirt off, leaving my lace bra showing. He went to touch me and I smacked his hands and shook my head. I attacked his neck, leaving sloppy kisses on it, sucking and nibbling at his pale skin.

I moved my hips, rubbing myself against his hard dick. I moaned at the contact, it felt so right. I kissed up his jawline and licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth allowing me access to his tongue. The kiss was sloppy, I was starved of his kisses, so I savoured every moment of it.

He reached around to touch my ass, I grabbed his hand and put it back above his head. He laughed whilst kissing me. I leaned up and unbuttoned his shirt, I trailed kisses down his torso and circled his nipple with my tongue.

He let out a groan as I moved onto the next nipple, my hand reached down between us, palming his cock through his trousers.

"Don't tease" he growled.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I'll let you have your fun," he said smugly.

I unzipped his pants and shuffled down and pulled down all his clothing on his bottom half. His cock stood up, his tip reaching his navel, my mouth watered at the sight. Taking off my underwear I threw them to the side before I climbed back on top of him, sitting on his torso this time.

I kissed him, then I bit his lip, sucking it after.

"You want me Draco" I purred in his ear.

"Fuck Bella, hurry up and give us both what we want, I could feel your wet cunt through my trousers" he stated. I blushed, his words were so vulgar.

I nodded and moved to his thighs, his dick now in front of me, I angled it so it was directly underneath my entrance. I rubbed the tip up and down my slit, he put his hands on my hips and tried to push me down.

"No Draco" he retracted his hands, brushing them up and down my thighs.

"Shit, if you don't put me inside you right now" he grunted. I told him to be quiet, his tip entered me first, I bit my lip, feeling it stretch me already. He watched as my pussy took all of his dick. We both moaned, a feeling of satisfaction rushed through me.

I lifted my body, up and down repeatedly. Merlins beard I was going to cum soon already.

"Shit" Draco whispered as I quickened my pace. I rode his dick slowly, so he could feel all of me, everything he had missed out on.

"Draco you feel so good" I moaned, my hands leaning on his torso for support.

"Keep going Bella" he whispered, he licked his thumb and rubbed circles on my clit. I was going to cum, this wasn't a part of my plan. I closed my eyes trying to hold on. His dick continued to stretch me, I lifted and slammed back down on him. I was breathing heavily, he applied even more pressure on my clit.

"You're close aren't you?" He asked watching me.

I nodded, I couldn't continue any longer, my knees were buckling at the contact. He was so deep inside me, it was making it hard to breathe. He looked into my eyes, his eyes were dark, darker than I've ever seen before.

He raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

He took over, fucking me from underneath. I held onto the headboard as he fucked me hard. I was cumming quickly, he sucked in a breath as he felt my walls tighten around him.

"Is your little show finished now?" He asked smiling at me.

"Piss off Draco" I huffed, catching my breath.

He lifted me off him and placed me beside him. He sat on his knees and I looked up at him.

His dick was still hard "turn around" wishing myself luck I got on my hands and knees.

Draco pushed my back down into an arch. "So perfect Bella" he whispered, caressing my ass.

He squeezed it and I felt him slap my ass— hard. He rubbed the area to soothe it before slapping it again. My pussy was flooded, fuck this was so hot.

His fingers found my slit and rubbed up and down them. He didn't give me a warning as he entered me in one go. Fuck me, he was thrusting inside me deep and quickly. I couldn't even recover from my first orgasm.

He held onto my hips as he pulled mine back to meet his hips. The only sound in the room was of our skin connecting and heavy breathing.

"So fucking tight" he grunted. He gripped my hair pulling my head back.

"Draco" I whined as his lips kissed my ear.

His hand found my clit again as he started to bring me to another orgasm.

"Good girl Bella," he said whilst I moaned.

"You gonna cum for me again?" He asked, his pace quickening as his fingers did too. I couldn't reply, the words weren't coming out of my mouth.

He pulled away from me and slapped my ass again hard.

"I asked you a question" he growled.

"Yes Draco, oh fuck" I said as I started cumming again. This was too much, I nearly blacked out. He laughed from behind me, thrusting lightly still.

He grabbed his pillow and placed it underneath my stomach, I collapsed with him still inside me. My breathing was laboured from the orgasm. His hands were on either side of mine, I tried to push him away.

"No more Draco," I said as he fucked me slowly, pulling out and then entering me over and over again.

"It's too much, I can't take it" I moaned. His hands were pinning mine down.

"You can and you will."

Although his pace was a lot slower, this angle allowed him to enter me deeper, reaching a different place that was new to me.

"You fit me so well Bella" he groaned. "It's like you were made for me, your cunt was made to satisfy my cock."

I moaned at his words, he had a way with them. "That's it, Bella, squeeze your cunt around me" he whispered. He continued his thrusts as he left kisses along my shoulder blade.

"Fuck— Bella" I knew that tone, he was about to cum.

He picked up the pace, my walls were sucking him in.

"Shit," he said and then he moaned my name. He rubbed out the rest of his orgasm inside of me. I felt some of it leaking out from me. He breathed heavily and pulled out of me. I turned to face him, he was watching the cum fall onto his bedsheets from my pussy.

He rubbed it up and down my slit and then entered two fingers, pushing it back inside me. I bit my lip and he smiled watching me.

I sighed, knowing I probably have to go now. He placed a kiss on my cheek "clean yourself up and then come back to bed" he whispered.

My heart started racing, I nodded and followed his order.