Chapter 20

Arabella

I was starting to feel better about what had happened between me and Draco on the train. After he spoke with me the other night, it sort of made sense why he wanted to keep what we were doing a secret.

I've never been in a type of relationship like this, purely based on pleasure. No feelings attached, although this wasn't established between us, I knew what it was already.

The problem was, I was having a difficult time deciding between whether I had feelings for him or I was just infatuated.

I was sitting in divination, twirling my quill around, I hadn't realised we were meant to be taking notes. I was too busy thinking about him.

"Cho, what question are we on?" I whispered to her. "Question 6" she responded.

I thanked her and focused back on my work.

"Mr Malfoy and Miss Parkinson, if you cannot keep quite one of you will have to move," The professor said.

I turned to look over at them, Pansy was all red-faced and Draco was smirking.

"Sorry Professor," he said with a smile. What was going on between them two? I don't know what it was but my heart hurt at the thought of them to together whilst he was still involved with me.

The class ended and it was time to study with Draco, Astoria and Blaise. I walked out of the class, walking by myself as everyone had gone their separate ways.

"Follow me" Draco rushed whilst walking in front of
me. My heart started racing instantly, hurrying after him as he picked up his pace, looking around at each corridor to make sure no one was watching.

The library?

We walked in there, I tried to see if I could spot Astoria and Blaise but they weren't here yet. Were we going to study somewhere else today? A million questions went through my mind as I followed Draco.

"Hurry up, shit— you walk slow."

I picked up my step and collided with his back as he stopped at an entrance.

Draco looked at me and rolled his eyes, I sent him a weak smile.

"Sorry."

He shook his head and used his wand to enter the restricted part of the library. He looked around and pulled me inside.

"Come on," he said whilst pulling me into the back section.

"Draco wh-"

He shut me up but kissing me roughly. His teeth bit my lip causing me to moan slightly. I already knew I had to be quiet, we were in a library.

"I said I'll make it up to you, didn't I?"

He undone the buttons of my school shirt, my bag dropped on the floor. He resumed kissing me and opened my shirt without finishing the rest, causing three of them to pop off.

I looked at him in annoyance and he just laughed, Draco left wet kisses along my neck and down to my breast.

Pulling down my bra he latched his mouth onto one of my nipples, massaging and pinching the other one with his other hand. I held my hand to my mouth and moaned into it. He sucked and bit my nipple and then moved onto the next one.

I needed more from him, my hips were thrusting forward trying to get a feel of his cock which I knew was already hard. He removed his hand from my breast and pushed my hips back. Removing his mouth from my nipple.

"No" he growled.

"You need to be patient Bella."

I gulped, he placed two of his fingers near my mouth and told me to open, I allowed his fingers to enter my mouth and sucked them, I kept eye contact with him, his pupils widened and his eyes went a darker shade of grey. He removed his fingers and trailed the same ones up my bare thigh.

He lightly brushed up my slit and pulled my underwear to the side, he used his thumb to rub circles around my clit.

"Draco" I whispered.

He licked the bottom of his lip and continued to watch my reactions. He started to rub a figure eight on my clit and used one finger to enter my pussy. I went to moan and he slammed his other hand on my mouth and shook his head.

He entered another finger, curving them and pumping back and forth, he was brushing my g spot again and again. My walls began to tighten and I was close, so close I could taste it. It was so erotic, the only noises were my heavy breaths and the sounds of my wet pussy.

"Do not cum" he grunted.

I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I want to taste you."

Draco went on his knees, lifting my leg on his shoulder. I held onto one of the bookshelves and his head disappeared underneath my skirt.

His hot breath fanned my pussy, his fingers stopped pumping inside of me. I looked down to see why he had stopped. His head came underneath my skirt and he looked up at me.

"You have the prettiest cunt I've ever seen Bella."

I blushed and he went back under. He licked up my slit and his tongue found my clit, sucking slowly and humming as if he was enjoying the taste. He added three fingers inside of me and thrust in and out whilst still sucking my clit.

"Fuck Draco" I covered my mouth again and he nipped my clit slightly. It was a warning to be quiet.

He moved his fingers and dipped his tongue in and out of my entrance, moving his thumb back to my swollen nub, he started rubbing harshly. He snakes his spare hand towards my ass and squeezed it, massaging it with his cold hands.

I couldn't take it anymore, my stomach began to tighten and my pussy began throbbing. Draco had now begun thrusting his fingers inside of me, the squelching noise became louder. His tongue flicked fast on my clit.

"Cum Bella" he commanded and I let go.

I closed my eyes, my head was spinning and I started to become lightheaded. Draco licked my juices, he then moved to his fingers and started to lick what cum had gone onto them. I looked at him and he smiled, he readjusted my underwear and stood up.

His mouth was glistening, his eyes were hooded. The large bulge in his trousers had become more apparent. He pulled me into a kiss, allowing me to taste myself. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled back. He wiped the corners of his mouth and picked my bag up, handing it to me.

"Let's go, Blaise and Astoria will be waiting."

I nodded and followed after him.