✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26 ✈︎

The group of boys continued to talk about their holidays and dates whilst eating and playing video games. When it was time to go, they all said their goodbyes and headed back to their dorms.

They hung out at each other's dorms for the rest of the week, having the most fun possible as seokjin's graduation day drew closer. On monday, they headed to their lessons and completed any assignments before gathering together and chatting until the moon lit up the night sky.

On the day of seokjin's graduation, the group of boys attended the graduation ceremony. They spotted seokjin in his black robe and graduation hat, sitting at the far end of one of the rows near the stage.

Taehyung had his phone out, already filming his boyfriend and often zooming closer into his face. The others watched as the announcer called out his name. Seokjin stood up from his seat and walked up onto the stage. He shook the presenter's hand and accepted his diploma before sitting back down in his seat.

After the graduation ceremony had ended, seokjin spotted his friends, rushed towards them and hugged them.

"Congratulations jinnie!" Jungkook said as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Thank you kookie." Seokjin replied.

"So you're leaving later?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to stay at my parents' house." Seokjin said.

They took a few pictures together before leaving to go back to the dorm. Once they had arrived at the dorm, the seven of them talked and laughed for a while until it was time for seokjin to leave. He grabbed his luggage and waved goodbye to them as he exited the dorm room and walked off of the university's campus.

❀ ❀ ❀

"And I don't graduate until next year." Namjoon groaned as he sat down.

"I don't graduate the year after you graduate so consider yourself lucky." Jimin said, sitting down beside namjoon.

"I don't graduate until all of you have graduated," Jungkook said, "I'll be alone for an entire year."

"You won't be completely alone. You might find another friend." Yoongi responded.

"I'll be alone for 365 days. 8760 hours. 525600 minutes. 31536000 seco-"

"Okay, I get it." Yoongi interrupted.

"I never knew you were good at maths." Hoseok said.

"I'm not." Jungkook replied, "I'm just trying to prove a point."

"Let's play games." Taehyung said, grabbing one of the controllers.

He handed jungkook the other controller and they began to play overwatch. The others watched as the two boys battled each other.

❀ ❀ ❀

Every day for the next year, seokjin always called his boyfriends and told them about his day. He would occasionally take them out on a date and they would talk day and night.

"Namjoon and yoongi are graduating this week." Jungkook said as he drank his strawberry milkshake.

"And they didn't tell me?" Seokjin responded, "Unbelievable."

"Are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course!" Seokjin replied, "They came to mine so I'm coming to theirs."

"Oh yeah, you said you had something to tell us. What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yesterday, I got an offer to act in a drama." Seokjin said.

"Really?! That's amazing!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You're going to be famous." Taehyung said. Seokjin giggled as continued chatting to his boyfriends.

❀ ❀ ❀

On namjoon and yoongi's graduation day, the group of boys stood and watched as namjoon and yoongi received their diplomas. Hoseok and jimin filmed it while seokjin, taehyung and jungkook watched. Once the ceremony had ended, hoseok hugged yoongi.

"You have now officially graduated." Hoseok said as he kisses his boyfriend on the forehead.

"Now I'm not the only one who's graduated." Seokjin said as rested his arm on yoongi's shoulder.

"Hello actor Kim Seokjin." Yoongi teased.

"Hello music producer Min Yoongi." Seokjin replied.

"If you don't call me everyday, I'll spam you with texts." Jimin said as he hugged namjoon.

"I will, don't worry." Namjoon replied.

"Let's take pictures!" Taehyung said as he brought out his polaroid camera. The group of boys huddled together and took photos before heading back to the dorms.