✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 ✈︎

Taehyung and seokjin's eyes lit up like fireworks as the others sat there, teasing the younger until he buried his face into his jumper out of embarrassment.

"You like me?" Seokjin and taehyung questioned simultaneously.

"Yeah.." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung shuffled closer to the embarrassed boy and wrapped his arm around him. Jungkook looked up at the boy and was met by his sweet box smile.

"I like you too." Taehyung confessed.

Seokjin stood up from the bed and walked over to jungkook. He sat down on the other side of Jungkook with a smile lingering upon his lips.

"Me too." Seokjin chimed in.

Jungkook let out a small giggle as his bunny smile lit up like a latern lighting up a dark cavern.

"And tae, I like you as well." Seokjin confessed.

Tae stared at the older male in shock. "R-really?"

Seokjin nodded in response. Taehyung grinned broadly at the two boys next to him.

"Will you be my boyfriends?" He exclaimed.

Seokijn and jungkook nodded happily. Taehyung hugged them both out of excitement and the others cheered for them.

For the rest of the day, they continued to play video games. Seokjin, taehyung and jungkook were flirting with each other and the others either cooed because it was adorable or groaned out of disgust.

On sunday, the group slept in and completed their assignments for the following day. The next day, they dressed up and headed towards their lesson. At break, namjoon texted jimin.

Joonie💕: Hey do you want to come to the library with me?

Minie💖: Yeah sure

Joonie💕: Great! In 10 minutes?

                 Minie💖: Sounds great! Bye bye

Joonie💕: Bye

Namjoon stood up from his chair and headed towards the studio door.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked, rotating in his chair.

"To the library." Namjoon replied.

"Hanging out with you're boyfriend again?" Yoongi quipped.

"He's not my boyfriend." Namjoon protested.

"Whatever you say." Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders as he turned back around in his chair. Namjoon exited the studio and walked towards the library.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jimin shoved his phone in his pocket and walked towards the door.

"Are you going to the library with namjoon again?" Hoseok asked, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah." Jimin said.

"Cool, see you later." Hoseok said, "and when he proposes to you, tell us."

"He's not going to propose to me. We're not even dating!" Jimin protested.

"Yet." Jungkook remarked.

Jimin projected a glare at the younger before walking out of the studio.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jimin walked into the library and saw namjoon sitting down peacefully. Jimin hurried towards namjoon, stood behind him and covered his eyes.

"Who do you think this is?" Jimin whispered.

"Hi jiminie." Namjoon chuckled.

Jimin grabbed a book and sat down beside namjoon. After an hour, jimin stood up again to change his book. He browsed the rows of paperback and hardback books. A certain book caught his eye. As he attempted to reach for the book, his hand reached just short of it. He struggled to reach for the book for another 5 minutes.

"Curse my height." Jimin muttered under his breath.

Suddenly, namjoon appeared next to him, grabbed the book and handed it to jimin.

"Here, shortcake." Namjoon said in a low, husky voice with a small smile on his face.

"S-shortcake?" Jimin repeated, blushing slightly.

"What? You don't like it?" Namjoon asked.

"N-no, I like it." Jimin said, "anyways, thanks."

As jimin walked back to his chair in embarrassment, namjoon followed him with a smirk lingering upon his lips. Once jimin had sat down, he looked down at the pages of his book and began reading. Namjoon sat down subsequently and stared intensely at jimin.

Jimin looked up from his book and met namjoon's gaze. He swiftly looked away as blush tinted his mochi-esque cheeks.

"Do I make you shy?" Namjoon asked with a cheeky smile.

"N-no." Jimin denied.

"Aww, you're a shy baby." Namjoon teased.

"I'm not a baby!" Jimin protested with a pout.

"You're right," Namjoon said, "You're my baby."

Jimin was stunned by the sudden confession.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Yeah." Namjoon replied, "Do you like me?"

"Yeah." Jimin responded.

"Want to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked bashfully as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Of course!" Jimin said, wrapping his arms around namjoon.

Namjoon returned the hug. He remembered all the times in school when jimin was always there for him. Whenever he was sad or whenever he was happy. Always a shoulder to cry on. Always hugging the tears away. Always there when you need him.

Jimin's hugs had always been comforting to namjoon.

Sometimes, namjoon wished he could be a source of comfort to jimin like jimin was to him.

________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎__________________

Taejinkook and minjoon thriving we luv to c it 😍😍
However sope ain't progressing smh 😔🤦‍♀️