✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27 ✈︎

Double update ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

In the next two years, Hoseok, jimin, taehyung and jungkook graduated university. Namjoon, yoongi and seokjin attended the graduation ceremony and had also gotten a job.

Seokjin's drama was massively successful and was offered more roles by various companies. In a short period of time, he became well known and praised for his acting skills.

Namjoon and yoongi had gotten a job at Bighit Entertainment as music producers and were working together to create the debut album for a new group Bight Entertainment was launching: TXT.

After a while, hoseok and jimin got the job of being choreographers at Bight Entertainment and worked with namjoon and yoongi on TXT's debut.

Taehyung also became an actor and received many offers like his boyfriend did. At this time, seokjin was a famous actor and attended award shows with taehyung.

TXT's debut was very successful and they gained a huge fan base nationally and internationally. They soon became a well known group and quite famous to an extent.

Seokjin, taehyung and jungkook had moved in with each other as well as hoseok and yoongi. Jimin and namjoon occasionally visited jimin's grandma in Busan and, after a while, they began to live with each other as well.

❀ ❀ ❀

In the afternoon, seokjin, taehyung and jungkook went on a picnic. They walked to a park nearby, placed a blanket on the grass and sat down. As they ate, they chatted and took polaroids together after they had finished the food.

"I've got a surprise for you." Seokjin said, "Close your eyes."

The two boys closed their eyes and seokjin placed a ring on their ring fingers. They opened their eyes and looked at the diamond rings they were given.

"Will you marry me?" Seokjin asked. The two boys nodded their heads as they gave him a hug.

❀ ❀ ❀

Namjoon and jimin went to a coffee shop, sat down at a table near the window, ordered their drinks. They stayed there for a while and talked before walking to Hangang Park. They watched the river flow underneath the bridge and held each other's hands. After a while, they rented bicycles and rode them near Han River.

"This is so much fun!" Jimin giggled.

"It's always fun when I'm spending time with you." Namjoon said.

The two boys got off of the bicycles and namjoon walked with jimin further into the park. Namjoon stopped walking when barely any people were around them and turned towards jimin.

"Our relationship is like a book; every event is a chapter. Our book had started when we first met in elementary school. We were both shy and didn't talk much and, quite ironically, we were neighbours. You may think our book ended when I left Busan and transferred to another school in Seoul but it didn't. A bookmark was placed in it so that we could reopen that book. And we did that. He reopened our book when we were at university. And I want to continue that book with you." Namjoon said as he got down on one knee and held out a ting in front of him, "Are you willing to continue that book forever?"

Jimin nodded his head as tears of joy streamed down his face. Namjoon stood up, placed the ring on his finger and kissed him on the forehead. Jimin hugged him and, momentarily, they went back to their house.

❀ ❀ ❀

The next day, hoseok and yoongi were sitting at home, laying down in bed.

"Let's go out somewhere." Hoseok said, laying down beside yoongi.

"It's 10pm though." Yoongi replied, checking the time on his laptop.

"But it's new year's eve." Hoseok persuaded.

"Okay." Yoongi replied as he closed his laptop.

"Meet me at the door in 20 minutes." Hoseok said.

The two boys took a shower and got changed. Hoseok wore a light blue hoodie with nude trousers and blue trainers and yoongi wore a black jumper with a grey oversized shirt underneath, accompanied by a pair of black trainers and a black bucket hat.

Hoseok looked around him to make sure yoongi wasn't near him and stuffed a tiny box into his pocket. He walked towards the door and found yoongi waiting there for him.

"Let's go." Hoseok said as he held yoongi's hand and walked out of the door.

They strolled through the city and ate some food. After a while, they were stood at the top of the Namsan Seoul Tower. Hoseok checked the time on his phone. It was 11:58pm. He put his phone back in his pocket and and turned towards yoongi.

"Ever since I had met you in elementary school, you were always kind to me. You protected me, you supported me and you befriended me. When you left, I was heartbroken but I knew, at some point in the future, we would meet again. So instead of looking for you, I waited. I waited for you to come back to me. I waited for us to find each other again. I waited for fate to bring us together. And now that we have found each other again, I don't want to let you go." Hoseok said as he knelt down on one knee, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Yoongi replied, wiping away the tears of happiness rolling down his cheek.

Hoseok stood up and placed the ring on yoongi's finger. Yoongi hugged him as the countdown for the new year ended and fireworks exploded in the air, lighting up the night sky.

Once they had reached their house, yoongi sat down and continued to stare at the ring.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course!" Yoongi replied, "It's so pretty."

"Like you." Hoseok said as he kissed yoongi on the cheek. Yoongi smiled broadly and kissed him on the lips. They changed into comfier clothes and decided to watch a movie.

❀ ❀ ❀

The group of boys told each other about their proposals and seokjin and taehyung had announced it on their Instagram accounts. In the next two years, they attended each other's weddings and cheered for each other.

At the end of namjoon and jimin's wedding, the group of boys stood together with a glass of champagne in their hand.

"Let's all make a promise." Taehyung suggested.

"About what?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's promise to stay friends forever and to see each others kids grow up together." Taehyung said.

"I'm not so sure about the kids part, tae..." Namjoon replied.

"Just accept the promise!" Taehyung responded.

"Okay, calm down." Namjoon replied.

The group of boys agreed to the promise and drank the champagne together before continuing with the after party.

It all started with a promise —

— and it ended with a friendship.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

I'll upload an author's note soon