✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 ✈︎

[𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬 = 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤]

The next morning, yoongi and jungkook woke up to the sound of their alarms resounding around the room. Somnolently, they got out of their beds, walked over to the bathroom and began their morning routine. Jungkook wore a white t-shirt, black trousers and brown timberland boots and yoongi wore a black jumper, blue ripped jeans and black trainers, accompanied by a small black beanie.

They both walked together until they reached the student centre and said their goodbyes before walking to where they were meant to go. As yoongi strolled into the music studio, he was met by an endearing smile from namjoon.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully, hints of joy flickering in his giant chocolate orbs.

"Hi." Yoongi giggled with a radiant grin as he sat down in a seat beside namjoon.

"I'm going to go meet some friends at lunch and I'm just wondering if you'd like to come with me." Namjoon suggested, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I'd love to." Yoongi agreed enthusiastically. "How much friends are you meeting?"

"Great! There's going to be six, including you and me." Namjoon explained.

"Okay." Yoongi beamed.

❀ ❀ ❀

Hoseok, jimin and jungkook were practising dance moves. In the middle of dancing, jimin began to speak.

"Me and hoseok are meeting some friends at lunch. Wanna join us?" He asked generously.

"Yes please!" Jungkook answered joyfully.

Jimin delved into his pocket and took out his phone. "Good! In total, there'll be seven of us," He elucidated with a smile on his face, "and according to namjoon, your roommate will be there too."

"Yoongi will be there?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yep." Jimin answered.

Subsequently, hoseok subtly joined the conversation. "You'll probably make more friends too. I know someone who may have a lot of things in common with you."

Jimin and hoseok glanced at each other and smirked marginally before turning back to jungkook.

"Anyways," Jimin continued, "I'm glad you're joining us. I just texted namjoon to tell him you're coming with us. Now let's get back to practice!"

Jungkook nodded his head in elation and continued to dance with his two friends.

After practice has finished, the three boys walked out of the studio and headed towards the canteen, chatting happily on their way there. As soon as they got there, jimin's eyes scanned the area in search of his friends. He spotted two guys at a table somewhere near the back of the canteen and rushed towards them, along with hoseok, leaving jungkook to hurry after them.

"Hi guys!" Jimin exclaimed with a grin. He pointed jungkook and introduced him. "This is jungkook. He's new here."

"Hi jungkook." One of the guys said in a welcoming tone. "I'm seokjin but you can call me jin."

He was unbelievably handsome. His features were flawlessly arranged and his eyes held all the stars in the universe. They were almost puffy-like and his aegyo sal was quite evident but it, somehow, fit. His face was angular yet soft and whenever he smiled, his cheeks would slightly puff up. His lips resembled satin pillows and his shoulders were like an albatross's wing span but they stayed perfectly balanced on his body. He was wearing a black jumper and pair of black ripped jeans with a long camel coat.

"I'm taehyung but you can call me tae." The other boy said in a genial manner.

Taehyung was also undeniably handsome. He had a symmetrical face and his lips had a subtle shape. His giant orbs were friendly, which was a contrast to his intimidating stare and intense natural expression. He wore a grey t-shirt, which was tucked into his black trousers, and black sneakers.

"Hello." Jungkook said to seokjin and taehyung.

"Tae tae," Jimin called, "Where's namjoon and his music buddy?"

"They said they'd be hear soon." Tae answered. "Can we eat? I'm hungry."

"No. We have to wait namjoon and yoongi." Jimin said adamantly.

"Yoongi? That name sounds familiar." Hoseok mused.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?"

"𝑯-𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌."

"𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊."

"Could it be?" Hoseok pondered. "No. It's probably someone else."

"𝑯𝒊...𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍."

Hoseok brought himself back into reality before he could let himself get swallowed by his thoughts and assumptions.

Taehyung pouted in return. "Why? They're gonna take ages and I'm starving."

"Just wait a little longer, you impatient rat." Seokjin said audaciously.

"Hey! One: I'm not a rat and, Two: I'm not impatient." Tae crossed his arms and turned away from him.

"I beg to differ." Seokjin said, rolling his eyes.

Jimin neared jungkook and whispered in his ear. "They fight all the time. They even fight about who's more handsome and bring us into the arguements."

"Sorry, we're late. We were given assignments." Namjoon stated.

"Finally! Let's eat!" Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat and ran to where the food was located, followed by jimin and jungkook.

Seokjin grabbed his backpack from beside him and pulled out a lunch box, which contained a sandwich and a pack of crisps.

As namjoon went to sit down in front of seokjin, yoongi and hoseok made eye contact. They froze and stared at each other. Hoseok was starting to doubt his denials. He looked exactly like the boy he had met in 3rd grade.

He had a very soft face with soft cheeks, a soft jawline, a cute button nose and pouty, soft lips. Although his features were soft, his small, triangular eyes could be able to cut. He had one monolid and one double eye-lid and a cute gummy smile. He also had a small, petite figure and a little mole on his left cheek and nose.

Hoseok was certain that it was his former childhood friend. The resemblance was clear but he couldn't prove it to himself.

"Hoseok, are you not sitting down?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok quickly snapped out of his daydream.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" Hoseok said as he immediately sat down next to seokjin and took out a sandwich from his backpack.

"Hoseok? I think I've heard that name before." Yoongi thought as he sat down beside namjoon.

Subsequently, jimin, taehyung and jungkook came back to the table and sat down while eating their food. The seven of them chatted amongst themselves and had plenty of fun together, however, hoseok couldn't take his eyes off of yoongi.

Was it really him?

______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_______________

Free hugs and cookies

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪